Default Gamers Forum Ranked Team Season 4

I know this type of thread has been up a lot in this sub-forum but it seems to me a lot of them are dead. But I'd like to create a ranked team for the Massive Online Battle Arena game League of Legends. As of right now (and always) I main support (Both Bot lane support and "Top lane support" a.k.a Jungle) and if anyone would like to join me in this endeavor please post below or add me on League the info will be down below.

There are eight slots in a ranked team but five roles, but I'm looking to fill the roster and either get vent or teamspeak for us to communicate better (I perfer push to talk, not everyone is screaming at once).
    What I hope to get for the team.
    • 2 Attack Damage Carries
    • 2 Middle Laners
    • 2 Top Laners
    • 1 Jungler
    • 1 Support

Now to go into detail on why this is good for Gamers Forum.

• We can spread our name
    • It will bring the community together
    • Give our comunity something to watch in the form of a stream or youtube
    • We can win money by going to tournaments *cough* Mobafire tournaments *cough*
    • It's a team building exercise
    • You can feed poros
    • Sona

Any feedback would be great though. Either on here or on League. If we do form a team I'll be sure to update the thread. And Hold tryouts if we need to o.o

League of Legends Summoner Name - SanctionAngel
    I pull the trigger, the gun goes off, and your brains splatter all over the sand. The beach gets bloody and you get dead. ~ Bando, Elfen Lied

Quote Originally Posted by SanctionAngel View Post
    • Sona
    You've got me now! Is what I'd say if I was level 30 I'ma keep pluggin away at the levels but once I'm up there I'm def interested! Morgana mid/support, Kat mid, and Lux mid are my jam.

Bah that "level 30" thing should be done away with imo. Like with DotA 2 and HoN you can do ranked at level 3. (But I do like my runes and masteries). If we all got 30 Mastery points and level 3 runes at like level 3 xD League to me would be even more of a game of skill and let me know when you get up there I'll support you through your promos
    I pull the trigger, the gun goes off, and your brains splatter all over the sand. The beach gets bloody and you get dead. ~ Bando, Elfen Lied

We actually have a Gamers Forum ranked team. Were ranked silver 5 or something in 3's. In 5's we could never get enough people on to play. Forums not as active as it use to be, so we probably don't have 8 active league players. I'm sure we have 5, just need to get them all on at the same time is the issue. I'm sure when Linux see's this he'll throw you an invite to the team if you'd like.

I'm on pretty often. I play ranked teams with friends but we frequently do pickup teams or need subs for non serious teams with the goal of getting the ward skin rewards. We're in Both 3s and 5s. I'll add you in game. I'll actually be on tonight after about 10pm EST with at least 1 friend. We may be doing teambuilder though.

I currently do not have a well off 5s team. It's Bronze 4 but averages 30-40 LP per win but rough getting everyone on. Then 2 3s teams. One is Silver 5 and the other Gold 1. Carefully looking for good folks for the gold 1 team.

*Edit
    I mostly have been playing mid and ADC but I do pretty much anything.
    Last edited by Ziek88; 08-07-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Didn't see this thread, posted in the other one by mistake. But in the other one, I pretty much said this:

We have a team, we were Silver IV in 3v3, but got dropped to V due to inactivity.

You can add me as well (nLinux) and I'll send you an invite to the group, we already have a bunch of members there.

It would be great to actually get ranked in 5v5 matches, but I think a lot of us have timing issues.
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

I'd love to join ya'll in the hunt for a five's team. That just leaves one slot left to fill . I'll add you Linux once I log on. And Teambuilder is fine Ziek xD I wouldn't mind joining ya'll if ya'll have me

If any of you GF folks are planning to league today, I'm going to be on from about 4 pm - 6 pm EST. Would love to do some ranked 3s or 5s. Need more wins for those end of season ward rewards.

Check out my league of legends clips on YouTube. If you are thinking about starting LoL, please use my referral link to make your account.
    THANKS!

Thread Information