Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Omg thats not really dangerous I do it almost everyday but when you let the fluid it leave it in there for more then 3 seconds to make a huge fireball and when you light the lighter open the bottom of your hand and you shouldnt get burned. At times it will feel light you got burned but you prolly wont and it will make your skin tougher!

......really don't get how this works........
    but it sounds really awesome.
    guessing it'd work something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Strickin View Post
    Steps:

1. Make a fist with a hole on top of the fist.

2. Turn the lighter upside down.

3. Put it on the hole.

4. Press the button to release the fluid, but do not strike the flint.

5. Keep there for 3 seconds

6. Release the button and light the lighter normally, then take the lighter away quickly and open your hand to reveal fire.

Tips:

Keep a bucket of water nearby. While it may be unlikely that you will burn your hand, it is always better to be safe rather than burned. Also make sure to do this in an area that is non flammable. You don't want your house catching on fire. Keep away from things such as paper towels, toilet paper, and other flammable objects.

Things You'll Need:

* Lighter
    * Your fist
    * A bucket of water

I have tested this, and it does work! Do NOT do without adult supervision please, as I will not be held responsible for the results of this experiment.
    I followed your guide with the utmost care.......but you're paying for the skin grafts

Did... you.... just revive a 2 year old thread? oO I wonder if that's gonna have ramifications.

Also this fireball is old and boring, my fireballs are better! Take a long narrow piece of cloth, preferably cotton, tie into a ball with some string, preferably cotton as well.
    Soak with gasoline(make sure its totally fully soaked, but does not drip, you gotta find the sweet spot here because both ways it can screw you.)

Now just light it with a flame and voila, you have your fireball to play with. You can toss it around, roll it around between your fingers, just don't touch the orange and white parts of the flame and don't hold it for more than 2 seconds. (Keep it in motion) Else you may get a little burn.

Also try not to drop it onto something flammable... you know... like your bed. (Unless you have a waterbed, then its safe... but it will kill your fireball.)

"Those creatures are like Butterflies. Except that they don't fly, and they're really ugly. And they have a lettuce stuck right in their throats. Actually, they're nothing like Butterflies. But they make cocoons... like Butterflies."

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    Did... you.... just revive a 2 year old thread? oO I wonder if that's gonna have ramifications.

Also this fireball is old and boring, my fireballs are better! Take a long narrow piece of cloth, preferably cotton, tie into a ball with some string, preferably cotton as well.
    Soak with gasoline(make sure its totally fully soaked, but does not drip, you gotta find the sweet spot here because both ways it can screw you.)

Now just light it with a flame and voila, you have your fireball to play with. You can toss it around, roll it around between your fingers, just don't touch the orange and white parts of the flame and don't hold it for more than 2 seconds. (Keep it in motion) Else you may get a little burn.

Also try not to drop it onto something flammable... you know... like your bed. (Unless you have a waterbed, then its safe... but it will kill your fireball.)

i didnt even notice the jump, and its 3 years btw xD

Lol, whoever does this; please put up a video
    Losing Is Not An Option.

Check out my Tumblr CarsndMore

Exentenzed is offline Professional (Battlefield) Helicopter Pilot.

Tsk... Thats easy. xD

I like the one where me and my friends took a football and sprayed it with deodorant and let it on fire before we kicked it off. (We where young and we where on an asphalt soccerfield).

Sig. by Psychotray

Dont play with fire.

That is all.
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

I've kinda been a pyromaniac as a kid. I've lit everything on fire. Me and my buddy been playing with fire (in poland) and we discovered how awesome it is to burn some Nitrite with Sugar, because of the awesome purple flames and the sweet scent of the very toxic fumes (as I found out a little later when I got a membrane inflammation).

Fun times

"Those creatures are like Butterflies. Except that they don't fly, and they're really ugly. And they have a lettuce stuck right in their throats. Actually, they're nothing like Butterflies. But they make cocoons... like Butterflies."

I could go into a rant about the above mentioned story, but I am too tired to do so, so I'm just gonna go with the most fitting and neutral answer I can think of.

LOL!!!
    ##WARNING! [-SAPH-]_virus.exe has been detected in your thread!##
    ##Initiating Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program module A...##
    ##Saph_Removal_Tool.exe program has failed##
    ##Initiating EMERGENCY_BACKUP_SAPH_REMOVAL##

Thread Information