Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iron Man

Default Iron Man

Starring: Robert Downey, Jr., Jeff Bridges, Terrence Howard, Gwyneth Paltrow
    Directed By: Jon Favreau
    Released By: Paramount
    Theatrical Release Date: 05/02/2008

Synopsis:
    Tony Stark develops an invulnerable robotic suit to fight the throes of evil. In addition to being filthy rich, billionaire industrialist, Tony Stark is also a genius inventor. When Stark is kidnapped and forced to build a diabolical weapon, he instead uses his intelligence and ingenuity to construct an indestructible suit of armor and escape his captors. Once free, Stark discovers a deadly conspiracy that could destabilize the entire globe, and dons his powerful new suit on a mission to stop the villains and save the world.

[from MovieFone.com]

Review:
    This is one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. I really enjoyed it from start to finish. Downey Jr.'s character is lively, witty, sarcastic, and rugged. After seeing him star in a couple dramas, it's great to see him come back in such a huge role. Let me tell you, he really hit the nail on the head. The story definitely calls for sequels to come and they'll be just as good, I can hardly wait. The movie itself was pretty fast-paced, action-packed, and kept you reeled in the whole time. I didn't find the story too predictable, but you always know there's going to be some kind of villain in a movie like this. Over all, great directing, great acting, and great effects. I highly recommend this movie. It makes me want to be a superhero :]

My Rating: 9.5/10

this is a movie i've been waiting for since i heard about it a year ago but I won't be able to see it for a while cuz its finals season for me lol

good review
    Do not PM me regarding your problems or suggestions for the board unless you are offering me money. I will Ignore your posts and if you bother me too much, you will be banned.

►Easy Programming | My Youtube
    ►Naztronomy :: Astrophotography | Custom Computers

oh man i planned to go today with friends after school but no one showed up and i got mad and went home lol, didnt feel like going to the theaters alone, supposed to meet by the bus stop great review by the way

I wanna see what the earnings were for this weekend.. if only the weekend was over.

Quote Originally Posted by diablo View Post
    oh man i planned to go today with friends after school but no one showed up and i got mad and went home lol, didnt feel like going to the theaters alone, supposed to meet by the bus stop great review by the way
    haha i woulda went to see it myself if it was something I really wanted to see (like if I have to, when that metal gear solid movie comes out i'll go see it myself haha)

by the way, love the second sig. You play D2? If u ever want someone to play online with ya just hit me up and i'll get back on

I was waiting for this review. I at first thought it was going to be something like Fantastic Four ( no offense i didn't like Fantastic Four) but anyways since you rated it so high maybe I should see it.

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

im going to see it tomorrow and i cant wait.

I'm planning to see it next week. Looks good. Nice review.

UGH! I want to see this movie!!!

made by Th3-Devils-Princess
    Joe Mauer is the best catcher

I can not wait for this to be on DVD!! (the Hajis will have a DVD rip withen 2 weeks)....

Thread Information