PDA

View Full Version : 2009 NFL schedules

jakncoke
12-29-2008, 04:25 PM
NFL announces teams' 2009 opponents - NFL - SI.com (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/12/29/09-opponents.ap/index.html)

Pittsburgh

Home: Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Oakland, San Diego, Tennessee, Green Bay, Minnesota

Away: Baltimore, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Denver, Kansas City, Miami, Chicago, Detroit

So easy, anything less than afc north title and a 12 wins will be a failure in my eyes

LiNuX
12-29-2008, 04:31 PM
N.Y. Giants

Home: Dallas, Philadelphia, Washington, Atlanta, Carolina, Arizona, Oakland, San Diego

Away: Dallas, Philadelphia, Washington, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Minnesota, Denver, Kansas City

I know people will be looking at the Giants games above...I'm not a huge fan lol, the only NY team I like is the Yankees and that's a completely different sport - Knicks suck, dont care about giants or jets, dont watch hockey, and don't like mets lol...

Steelers are one of my favs as I have mentioned before, and hopefully they will satisfy your requirements and more.

Trunks
12-29-2008, 07:21 PM
NFL announces teams' 2009 opponents - NFL - SI.com (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/12/29/09-opponents.ap/index.html)

So easy, anything less than afc north title and a 12 wins will be a failure in my eyes

hmmm, I don't with the colts and ravens you might lost the first round. That's my guess on who is going to win the wild cards.

jakncoke
12-29-2008, 09:24 PM
hmmm, I don't with the colts and ravens you might lost the first round. That's my guess on who is going to win the wild cards.

errr wat? whatever is on your mind has nothing to do with the topic at hand

Trunks
12-29-2008, 10:06 PM
errr wat? whatever is on your mind has nothing to do with the topic at hand

I'm not sure either, I'm really tired, I was talking about play offs for some reason. .... Never mind then. lol

jakncoke
12-29-2008, 10:42 PM
:laugh: yeah a hot colts team and a p1ssed ravens will likely end our season :(

Trunks
12-31-2008, 11:11 AM
Back on topic

Atlanta

Home: Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Philadelphia, Washington, Chicago, Buffalo, Miami

Away: Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, San Francisco, New England, N.Y. Jets

Looks like the falcons have a tough schedule next year. Ryan and Turner better pull something amazing off.

jakncoke
12-31-2008, 12:37 PM
Good things change though, like Pitt for instance, beginning of the season we looked like we wouldn't win 7 games but then Cleveland sucked, Cincy sucked, San Diego wasn't as tough as people thought they'd be, NEP lost Tom Brady