PDA

View Full Version : Trine PSN/PC

jakncoke
12-30-2008, 12:42 AM
Gametrailers.com - Trine - Debut Teaser HD (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43402.html)

game looks amazing!

LiNuX
12-30-2008, 12:46 AM
reminds me of some old game i used to play...not sure what though, looks pretty interesting but I'm still trying to think o fwhat game i am thinking of lol...it was just like this - I want to say Aladdin for my Sega but it's probably not that lol..

jakncoke
12-30-2008, 02:07 AM
I what the pricing will be, seeing it's a PSN game it won't be full price...but it's looks really good graphically...I'm thinking 19.99

Shixx
07-01-2009, 03:55 PM
I just finished playing the Demo, it's pretty cool. especially since it's going to be Co-op.

First Impression Video-

YouTube - Trine Demo First impression 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq28wsUKgYE)
Beware of the long intro.
You can download the demo off steam.

Exodyus
07-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Interesting. This game looks really awesome.
I haven't even heard of it, oddly enough.

Is it out to buy now?

Useless fact: Trine was a move in FF7.

EDIT ----------------

I downloaded the Demo and played it.
Beat the Demo, it's not but 2 levels.

Excellent game.
Beautiful graphics.
I would actually like to see how it is played with 3 other people. Do you all control one character?
That might get boring, I would think - watching the Knight clean house the whole time.
I'd give it a 8/10 for playability, overall. The mouse movement takes some getting used to and the mana situation for the Mage is a little low to start.
Especially when you're trying to get used to the controls.

Shixx
07-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Yeah I'm assuming each player plays one of the 3 in co-op and maybe you can switch as easily as you can on solo. If so it could be interesting hopefully they do add more fighting, bosses and such. and harder with 3 players. when I played I tried to get through it the non obvious way. otherwise I would've only had 2 videos instead of 4. makes it more interesting too, I think.