PDA

View Full Version : March Madness

jasonbay
03-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Anyone following this ? I am i cant wait till Thurs when My Pitt Panthers face off against UCLA Bruins.

Twigz
03-20-2007, 02:19 PM
I don't really follow college bball, don't know why it's so big, or how it go up to that point, no offense to anyone who likes it, but you know.

LiNuX
03-20-2007, 09:36 PM
not a fan of college basketball either, the only college sport i watch is football, but good luck to your rooting team lol

jasonbay
03-20-2007, 10:43 PM
I don't really follow college bball, don't know why it's so big, or how it go up to that point, no offense to anyone who likes it, but you know.

The fact that small school can be kings for that single day over huge colleges is the beauty of it , Like last year George Mason making the final 4 , in football a program like that would have never made it past the 1st maybe 2nd rd and would have been blownout by 30 pts by a major school , thats how it got so big , that fact that everyone wants to make a quick buck in all the pools doesnt hurt now, You may bring up Boise St. for football and beating the Sooners in that thriller but that doesnt count because Boise is more than proven and that , that hardly ever happen in March Madness happens nearly every yr...But yeah Go Pitt

wifi
04-06-2007, 12:40 PM
what happened in this thing? havent paid attention, i dont watch college bball lol, im gonna assume march madness is over lol, since its april haha :P

PwrUps
04-06-2007, 08:22 PM
I'm not big with college basketball, but I was following it for a bit this year since I was entered in a pool. I decided to stop paying attention to it after I ended up doing pretty bad early on.

jasonbay
04-12-2007, 12:51 AM
what happened in this thing? havent paid attention, i dont watch college bball lol, im gonna assume march madness is over lol, since its april haha :P

Florida won again , this time they beat Ohio St. though