PDA

View Full Version : Weird but True XV

Twigz
03-20-2007, 02:37 PM
An Australian police department is crying, "Thanks for the mammaries," after a photo of a female cop's breasts was circulated through the force's internal e-mail.

The boyfriend of a Victoria police constable apparently forwarded the photo to his cop buddies after he received it from her as a get-well message.

When a Bosnian man faked his own death, the joke was on him - the only person who attended the funeral was his mom.

Amir Vehabovic, 45, pulled the stunt to see how many people would show up for his last rites.

Vehabovic, who was hiding in nearby bushes during the ceremony, later sent an angry letter to 45 people he thought disrespected him by their absences.

"I paid a lot of money to get a fake death certificate and bribe undertakers to deliver an empty coffin," he wrote. "I really thought a lot more of you, my so-called friends, would turn up to pay their last respects."

A Chinese man underwent facial reconstructive surgery after fortune tellers predicted his protruding cheekbones would be the death of his wife.

Lang Qiang, 48, said, "I believe it without any doubt. Misfortunes are always happening to my wife, while I have none."

Students' grades have soared at a Bulgarian school since the headmaster began requiring teachers to take Breathalyzer tests.

The policy began after students complained that teachers were showing up drunk.

"Now they're all sober as babies and we have seen a 15 percent improvement in grades," boasts Hristo Botev School headmaster Victor Krastev.

A man thought to have been killed in a motorcycle accident two years ago was reunited with his family after a social worker identified him through thumbprints.

The horrific snafu occurred after a dead, badly mangled body had been found near the crash site of Samy Pillai's motorcycle in Kuala Lumpur. The family assumed it was Pillai, 50, a father of nine.

But a social worker recently found him hobbling on crutches some 190 miles from his home and took him to authorities, where he was ID'd by his thumbprint.

LiNuX
03-20-2007, 06:42 PM
lol wow, nice ones this time, love the second one, its so funny, lol fake ur own death to see how many people care about you haha, go chinese dude trying to save his wife :)

souljaa
03-20-2007, 09:21 PM
Haha..Wow..That's sad...Only his mom showing up...Thanks again Twigz :).

Twigz
03-21-2007, 09:39 AM
"Nice ones this time"? Like there has never been any before? :D, Yeah, I specifically thought these were just plain goofy, nice one for the 15th edition. I might start closing some of the older ones later, some are outdated.

LiNuX
03-21-2007, 08:35 PM
well you dont have to delete them, newer members in the future may want to comment on them, but do what you want

Twigz
03-22-2007, 01:34 PM
No, I didn't mean the whole entire topics; I meant the ones that are dated or the ones that show time. People don't wanna read old stuff, but OK, I'll leave it up for another couple of monthss.

wifi
03-22-2007, 10:00 PM
lol thx for the laugh, i still gotta read some of the old ones, need to find time haha :P

souljaa
03-23-2007, 11:54 PM
Haha..I meant like..
YOu know what I meant, they're always good :D...I haven't missed one yet, you know what that means ;).

Lee
09-06-2007, 06:13 PM
Good laugh lol, the guy faking his death must feel a bit crap now, no friends or anything now lol