PDA

View Full Version : little old but needs posted...wow

jakncoke
01-08-2009, 12:38 AM
A clueless (but probably innocent) mother bought a Wii for her kids for Christmas, and having been told by someone that she had to “put in her credit card when prompted,” actually inserted not one, not two, but three credit cards into the Wii’s poor little disc slot. The Wii, predictably, choked and died. Mom, you got some splainin’ to do!

Lady actually inserts credit card into Wii slot, breaks Wii (http://www.crunchgear.com/2008/12/29/lady-actually-inserts-credit-card-into-wii-slot-breaks-wii/)

holy crap...wow...facepalms for miles

LiNuX
01-08-2009, 02:25 AM
lol thats fun....my computer would be dead a long time ago if i did the same thing every time I used a credit card to order something

Eric
01-08-2009, 11:34 PM
wow.. talk about retards these days

Yuuki
01-09-2009, 06:49 AM
Lol! This made me laugh. xD
Poor Wii. Dx

rukisuto
01-10-2009, 10:53 AM
You just think that people couldn't be THAT stupid.
Oh, but they can.

jakncoke
01-10-2009, 09:38 PM
yeah once you think you've seen or heard the stupidest thing possible someone goes out and 1up to prove you wrong, similarly the murderer that ripped his eye out and ate it recently to try and prove he was crazy the judge didn't buy it

LiNuX
01-10-2009, 09:39 PM
yeah once you think you've seen or heard the stupidest thing possible someone goes out and 1up to prove you wrong, similarly the murderer that ripped his eye out and ate it recently to try and prove he was crazy the judge didn't buy it

that really is worse than the nintendo credit card charging...

Trunks
01-11-2009, 10:27 AM

ouch..... ewwww