PDA

View Full Version : Whicht ProGamers you know personal?

scorp
03-22-2007, 01:26 PM
Hey guys tell me which "pgs" u know ;)

well from my clan is a-Losers Roman R. one of the beste CS Players of the hole world and then i write often with nfaculty king78 :) and had played 1 game vs 3 from SK Gaming and some from Stofftiere Online e.V. :)

anyway...i hope i can play with SK|SpawN some day...he is very cool with his style :)

LiNuX
03-22-2007, 06:29 PM
well there are a few people i play with, this dude name M0M -- forgot his name lol, used to play a lot, he was cal-m too -- another one d00k -- andrew p. (not gonna say last name :)) -- CAL-P crazy sob. i can kill him and all but really tough. and ME. lol

Wang
03-22-2007, 07:26 PM
the name dook sounds familiar, did he play on the ipc-servers too?

LiNuX
03-22-2007, 08:58 PM
the name dook sounds familiar, did he play on the ipc-servers too?

yeah, i still speak to him online sometimes, he used to use AIM, but stopped, he was an admin over at ipc servers, had rcon, most power other than the two owners

wifi
03-22-2007, 09:50 PM
well i used to play with a lot dont really know the names u know :P

scorp
03-23-2007, 04:55 AM
Hehe at the 11.5.07 on the Intel Friday Night Game we Berliner Multigaming Squad will have a discussionround with the teammanager from nfaculty king78,the american singer Eric McBride,the rock group Let Lose and the proGamer from a-Losers (ex mouzsports) Roman R. this round will moderate from a Promi ;) the hole round is also in English, so u will be able to understand all ;)...but anyway...the recording and afterwork is so hard...and we will also hope that all will get so as we want :D

only as a information for u guys ;)

have any guy here a friend who is bei Team 3D ?

LiNuX
03-23-2007, 09:04 PM
oh i wish lol, i've played like 2 of their members before, crazy, i killed one of them once then quit, had to go but tough to play with.