PDA

View Full Version : My Newest Piece!

Juicyz
01-22-2009, 11:42 PM
This is somethign I made because I was bored and had nothing else to do :)

{CnC}

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn50/myshoe14/golem.png

I know the top turned out wierd. I dont know what happened to the brushes and c4ds but when I added a light source they went bye bye. :(. But I think it turned out good.

rukisuto
01-23-2009, 05:08 AM
I really like it.
Is that the goblin from LOTR? lol.
And I like how the C4Ds kind of 'disappear' into the light source.

LemonRising
01-23-2009, 01:58 PM
I think the colour scheme you used is perfect for this sig. It's got that nice desaturated orange glow.

There is a small bit on the top of the head where it's quite dark, I think if you lightened that, just slightly, it would flow into the lightsource more. Just a suggestion <:

Great work!

LiNuX
01-23-2009, 02:22 PM
great sig, great work on the color and the render :D - the text kinda stands out for some reason even though its small and thin lol...maybe its just me

great work though :)

KittyCat72
01-23-2009, 04:11 PM
Good job.... it's weird but I like it. Gollum, gollum.

Yuuki
01-23-2009, 06:13 PM
I love itt. :]]
Only thing that bothers me is the text.
I'd try a different font, perhaps?
But that's it. :33
Keep it up! I'd love to see more. ^_^

Juicyz
01-23-2009, 10:10 PM
Yeah I noticed right now the text is pretty dark + noticable. I Applied image, clipping mask on text then put the render over the text so I turned out dark. It looked better to me on my photoshop screen but O well Ill make it lighter

rukisuto
01-24-2009, 07:20 AM
Yeah I noticed right now the text is pretty dark + noticable. I Applied image, clipping mask on text then put the render over the text so I turned out dark. It looked better to me on my photoshop screen but O well Ill make it lighter

I hate when it looks better in the program than it does when it's uploaded.
It happens to me all the time, lol.