PDA

View Full Version : world of warcraft

insanedata
01-25-2009, 01:13 AM
Hello I am a big world of warcraft player.I play a lot on weekends.I have a lvl 67 blood elf priest.I would like to meet some more players.Besides my bffs.

Raw!
01-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Well. What server are you on?
I play on Gurubashi, I have a 29 Druid, 14 Lock, 13 Warrior..

(War+Lock are going to be my twinks)

How bout' you?

freeclowns
01-26-2009, 01:58 AM
80 shaman,72 warrior,43 pally, 39 rogue, 22 hunter, 13 prist

Also i am on Caelestrasz

It maybe just me, but i feel wow is way to easy. as for wowlk i have started to get bored with it...

Shadowstab
01-31-2009, 08:18 PM
I cut my WoW subscription shortly after TBC came out. I had a nice guild and we leveled and started gearing our guys up. Then it just got to repetative and having to be up at 3am just to run a raid got kind of annoying. So I just play private realms now. It's free and I can cut in and out of em and it's no loss to me. Still a good MMORPG though.

insanedata
08-19-2009, 09:18 PM
i am on tanaris server i think wow got alittle to easy for most people

andr6192
08-20-2009, 07:50 AM
for the ppl that wow isnt that good anymore, google "Aion" and take a look

freeclowns
08-28-2009, 11:05 PM
wow this is old.... i sold my acct and got some good money out of it... Blizztard killed wow and when it is gone the world will be a better place!!!

GrandMoff
08-30-2009, 07:31 PM
I can list a plethora of reasons as to why WoW is a piece of junk and why those who play it are low lifes.

Trunks
08-30-2009, 09:27 PM
I can list a plethora of reasons as to why WoW is a piece of junk and why those who play it are low lifes.

That's pretty cute. If you hate it that much then maybe don't come in the WoW section? No reason to try to act like a bad *** and be all cool like the kids who picked on you in HS.

Anyway, I use to play WoW a lot during the summer. Can't play as much anymore because of school. Use to have a 70 druid, before Wotlk came out, but I gave it to my bro. So I recently started over I just made a DK because I hate leveling lol.

freeclowns
08-30-2009, 11:28 PM
Well then then new patch will help you out alot then... It should only take you 10 day to get 2 specs geared.. Thats if you run all the heroics everyday for 10 day maybe less

dume200
11-01-2009, 06:36 AM
80 Human Priest Stormscale-Cyclone , Illydra.

Allstar180
03-27-2010, 04:07 PM
I saw this video of a subliminal messege on this game, quite spooky. It says "Gives us your money". I can't provide a link to it because of the ten post rule but search it in google - Subliminal Messege World of War Craft'. :)

BW DeLoach DOC
05-04-2010, 08:28 PM
whats up guys only have one toon its my first its a dreiani whatever priest lvl 41 looking for some peeps on my server

wish stuff didnt cost so much at the auction also

but yes WOW is very easy now

Endgameko
05-05-2010, 02:15 AM
I don't own it but i just downloaded the demo, looking forward to a night in with it to try it out.

jango
05-05-2010, 02:22 AM
I don't own it but i just downloaded the demo, looking forward to a night in with it to try it out.

if you know someone who's already playing you might want to check out the 'refer a friend' (http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/faq/recruitafriend.html)deal .. it's pretty good

Endgameko
05-05-2010, 03:06 AM
if you know someone who's already playing you might want to check out the 'refer a friend' (http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/faq/recruitafriend.html)deal .. it's pretty good

Thanx i might do that! I have to save money,....But I live in the middle of like 6 retro game shops and one fo them has a Boxed Neo geo console and a boxed neo geo Cd with games, I keep drooling over them and keep counting my saved pennies for them too, I will check out the deal for WOW, see if i can afford it , but won't I get hooked lol?

jango
05-05-2010, 03:10 AM
Thanx i might do that! I have to save money,....But I live in the middle of like 6 retro game shops and one fo them has a Boxed Neo geo console and a boxed neo geo Cd with games, I keep drooling over them and keep counting my saved pennies for them too, I will check out the deal for WOW, see if i can afford it , but won't I get hooked lol?

They don't call it 'world of warcrack' for nothing .. if ur new to the game you probably will, especially if you can hook up with some cool ppl to game with. You'll know within the first 5-10 levels if it's for you .. so at least that might help you make up your mind. But hey, give it a whirl first :P

I'd recommend the 'refer' deal for sure though (a few of my mates have done it), it has some good benefits for you and the player who refers you .. u get a LOT of game time too.

Blackleo
05-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Yeah if you don't have anyone to play with our help you out don't just rush in it. It can be unpleasant, it is a VERY addictive game, if it gets to you. Don't tell Linux but ... I bought a pre-paid the other day. I have it on my pocket unscratched, just like an unopened pack of cigarettes. I have the power over this addiction ...