PDA

View Full Version : Role Playing?

Drake14
03-25-2007, 08:21 PM
Anyone interested in role playing? if enough people like it then i plan on making a role playing forum for people to come and act out characters. It'll probably be in a medieval era, dragons, trolls, goblins, etc. Classes such as warriors, fighters, elves. Stats won't be too important, but will be implemented. There will be arenas, stuff like that.

LiNuX
03-25-2007, 09:17 PM
all in a forum? people role play as characters on a forum? unusual idea there, or will it be a game? i think u were telling me something about this before lol, forogt

Drake14
03-25-2007, 09:20 PM
lol yeah. Everyone will rp on the forum. It won't be a browser game.

souljaa
03-25-2007, 10:12 PM
I don't really get it lol, what you mean?

Drake14
03-26-2007, 05:42 AM
like. I'll see if i can map it out.

Think of each of these as boards on a forum

News and Announcements

Member intros

RP Discussion

Off Topic

Castle

Tavern

Mines

Wilderness

etc...

Then there will be topic within those boards. like inside of wilderness would be : Mountains, forest, etc.

It'll be easier once the forum is up. Assuming i get enough people. I've got 2 other people so far. I wanna get at least 10 people before i make it.

souljaa
03-26-2007, 10:29 AM
like. I'll see if i can map it out.

Think of each of these as boards on a forum

News and Announcements

Member intros

RP Discussion

Off Topic

Castle

Tavern

Mines

Wilderness

etc...

Then there will be topic within those boards. like inside of wilderness would be : Mountains, forest, etc.

It'll be easier once the forum is up. Assuming i get enough people. I've got 2 other people so far. I wanna get at least 10 people before i make it.

ohh alright, I see, I'll get it more once it's up, but sounds pretty coool :)..Go for it,

Drake14
03-26-2007, 08:44 PM
and an example post would be like, say you were entering the tavern:

Drake enters the tavern, several people are sitting in chairs at tables, a few of them laughing loudly and drinking ale. Drake sees his friend *other forum member in tavern* and approaches him. he sits at the stool next to him and orders an ale. "How are you old friend?" Drake asks.

something like that.

Beanie
04-02-2007, 05:55 AM
I've only seen RPing being down in a forum once before and it became highly popular, people gained stats through posts, they could battle eachother depending on rank/items, your items would add to your attack/defense mods. The more you posted the more powerful you'd become, competitions were held monthly and items given out for the best RPer on the forum. They even occassionally met up in person to do RPing in a forest in the highlands, of course they'd also gone to the effort of making costumes etc

It's a good idea and there is a huge demand for this kind of thing, the main problem you'd have is getting it publicity but I'm sure myself and a few of the guys could help you if you wanted it...

Drake14
04-03-2007, 05:37 AM
Definitely! I need more members, only 2 active right now.

LiNuX
04-03-2007, 04:43 PM
i joined a while ago but confused the hell out lol, let school open for me, my brian will become active again and then i'll see if i get it, u should code a game, or try like i did 3 years ago lol

candylove15
04-05-2007, 08:58 AM
WHat do this thread means? Sorry I don't really get this... =(

Drake14
04-13-2007, 10:53 PM
i joined a while ago but confused the hell out lol, let school open for me, my brian will become active again and then i'll see if i get it, u should code a game, or try like i did 3 years ago lol

lol it's not really that hard. Look around at posts other members have made and you'll get the have of it pretty quick ;D

LiNuX
04-13-2007, 10:57 PM
school opened, gimme 'til tuesday next week for it to become functional lol, i didnt even go to school today lol

Drake14
04-22-2007, 09:34 AM
Yeah i closed down the RP.

-Locked-