PDA

View Full Version : WotLK full review

eranikusnxt
02-01-2009, 12:38 PM
This is the full review of world of warcraft wrath of the lich king. see the pre-review at WotLK pre-review - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=9509). I am gonig to put this review in parts because its just so damn big.

soloing/questing: the quest here are fun and inventive. each quest has you do something ether fun or cool, mostly both. On top of just being fun, your quest change the world! when you do some quest, the world changes around you, keeping everything inventive. This happens the most with the deathknight quest.(ill talk about them soon). On top of eerything, you get to go into a new thing for wow! These things are like mounts, but insted of just boosting speed, it changes your action bars for brand new skills. this is fun and sometimes, overpowered. Getting to lvl 80 is one of the funnest thing ive done in wow, muchj improved from TBC

5 mans: These were also improved. The 5 man instances are very fun, the bosses are inventive, and have you doing something sweet everytime. Theres a boss in one of them that has you kill adds, picking up harpoons, and shooting out of launchers at the bosses dragon mount and he falls, then yo realy face him. Another one has you fighting a boss in the air on dragons! very fun.

PvP: there are 2 new pvp grounds in WotLK. First, stand of the anchents(sorry, cant spell too well). This place has 2 rounds ever battle, first, the alliance attacks the horde, defending the titans realic in the back. It is protected by 3 gates and a door that can only be distroyed by drivable tanks and exsplosive. The faster the alliance gets the titans realic, the shorter the next round is. The second round is the saame thing, exsept the alliance defends and the horde attacks. If the horde gets the realic this round, they with, if the alliance keeps it, they win. Next is wintergrasp. Its a very fun battle grount that only happens every 3 hours.who ever has the keeps keeps the other from getting it. there are alot of drivable mounts here. I realy cant say much, is something you have to go to to understand. Whoever has the keep gets t oget stone keeper shards in 5 mans thats let you get pvp gear.

raiding: This is alot better from TBC. The raids are funner and a bit more inventive. One of the best things about it is they brought back naxxaramas, a very fun lvl 60 raid now a very fun lvl 80 raid! theres also a pvp raid known as archavon that is only avaible to those who have wintergrasp. All these raids are fun and there are heroic versions to these raids! the normal versions are these raids are 10 man raids and heroic are 25 man raids. both are fun and almost the exact same exept for a few bosses and they hit harder and more health. Very fun and worth endgame.

achevments: are these new things that are mostly for showing off, but some achevments give you some rare things, like titals, taberd, pets, and even mounts! thats all I can realy say.

everything else: there are these badges in heroics and raids that let you buy gear. You get badges of heroism from heroic 5 mans and normal raids, and badges or valor from heroic raids.

deathknights: the new class! these guy are very good, but lets break it down. Ive explaned the specs and the runes/runic power in my pre-review, but now lets explance the 3 specs in detail. Like I said, the three specs can tank and dps, but blood spec can tank and dps like crazy! the only problem with it is now too much aoe at all besides a cleave, there more single target. Forst is tank, it can dps, but now too well as ive seen. unholy is mroe aoe tank and pet dps, thats about all I can realy say that hasnt been said. Final vertict, good class if you know how to use them.

thats all I can say, its very fun and my opinion, buy it, if you have the origanal and nothing else, get TBC and WotLK, if you have none and are lookngi if you want to buy, get all three right off the bat, its worth it, beleave me. Gl and hope to see you in naxx sometime soon :)

tekkiegurl
03-05-2009, 10:24 PM
loved the game