PDA

View Full Version : Spawn Campers

Eric
03-26-2007, 08:59 PM
Do you hate them? I certainly do. I go over to my friends house sometimes to play Socom 3: Combined Assaults, and it seems the noob spawn campers are getting worse everyday. You try to spawn and own them, but it never seems to work. I do it sometimes, but only if they had done it first, as I like to fight fair.

Any view on this?

- Hex

LiNuX
03-26-2007, 09:05 PM
yeah i hate them, especially in counter strike, i used to play socom, the first one online, those people just wouldnt leave their spwn lol, made me mad, but in counter strike i've learned to adapt and take them out as i enter :) they make me mad sometimes, i dont spawn camp, i rush a lot.

Drake14
03-26-2007, 09:31 PM
I definitely hate them. Especially in WarRock. But i've done it a few times myself. But not very often. And when i do do it i only do it for a few minutes. Then i leave. Spawn campers blow >.<

souljaa
03-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Oh yeah, I hate them, I rush, I have no patience for that c*ap lol..But it's part of the game, so I don't complain :).

jasonbay
03-26-2007, 11:02 PM
Well lets just say im not the greatest player in gaming , and RFOM was my first online game and you know how Sony bragged 40 player match and stuff , lets just say they didnt think that through when making all of the maps because there a couple of the map that are so small you'll have 2-3 campers fighting to take to steal camping spots so they can take out ppl that get respawned , It did get better though seeing the matches barely filled out lately , although I havent played online in some time because I got bored of the game but heh beating the game twice even if it was only on Easy/Medium and playing 250 online matches is like a record for me playing a FPS , I barely beat one of them let alone beating it twice

Beanie
03-28-2007, 07:41 PM
When I use to play Unreal Tournament we had alot of spawn campers, you really stood no chance if you had a team of the top div players in your spawn point but then the league introduced spawn protection and that would last a good 10-20sec so you had enough time to kill the campers without getting hurt.

But yeah, campers always sucked, especially when you get the whole team at your spawn point, takes the fun away...

LiNuX
03-28-2007, 08:13 PM
unreal tournament has a lot of camping spots, not just at spawn, a reason why i rarely played the game online, its cheap too, 100% accuracy lol, no chance

Beanie
03-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Indeed, there were alot of camping spots, the only benefit about there being so many is you remembered where they all were so you could always eventually flush the campers out. Always loved using an ASMD shock combo around the corner of a camper, they'd just see the orb then BAM! Dead camper lol

scorp
03-29-2007, 02:37 AM
Well, in cs 1.6 on a public it is often so that the guys, who lose made base camping.in a Clanwar or ESL War it is a favourite tatic to fishing some guys who come aggresiv on the map...for example a guys come everytime on dust2 by a-long.or skim (a short).but when they make it only it sucks...a good awe player goes with his/her team ... not standing on one postion for the rest of the round...often he will killed ;)

all in all every gamer hate them, but you dont forget how good that can be in a war or a game what is for you or your team important.

LiNuX
03-30-2007, 09:07 PM
well in cs 1.6, in maps like de_dust2 -- cts are allowed to camp NEAR spwn, not inside spwn the whole round, well thats in CAL Matches. But in public servers, they over do it sometimes.

scorp
03-31-2007, 03:17 AM
well d2 ct spawn is a good postion to kick the guys from a long...you will not see so fast, because their smoking the liitle way on the ct ramp.

LiNuX
03-31-2007, 10:44 AM
yeah its still cheap lol, on de_maps i like to play ts more than cts, and on cs_maps cts more than ts :) fy_maps, i dont care

Drake14
03-31-2007, 10:33 PM
Yeah, whenever i get spawn camped. i always say the same thing, well, kinda. I'm usually like "wow, i LOVE spawn campers"

and that usually makes them go away ;D

or i say like, "wow, everybody loves a spawn camper"

LiNuX
03-31-2007, 10:34 PM
lol yeah, i am kinda same way, more like "love your skills 'username', its really awesome, i wish i was as good as you to sit and sh*t in one spot all round"

diablo
03-31-2007, 10:49 PM
back when i had time to play i used to flame on these bastids lol, pissed me off, i havent played in months now, so forgeting the feeling haha

scorp
04-02-2007, 02:43 AM
i only play de maps... and sometimes fy... but all in all cs and so on are gay maps...that nobody play in a league xD aim are also funny xD

Eric
07-04-2007, 09:26 PM
Can you talk to the other team's players? On Socom you can't. I just take out the machine gun (ownage), and plow them down, because there are usually a whole team sitting there by then

LiNuX
07-04-2007, 09:28 PM
yea in cs u can speak to the other team's players, even to spectators, in socom i never spoke to other team lol, no time and i didnt have a mic :)

Eric
07-04-2007, 09:34 PM
You can't talk to them, sadly. Only to your team

The only thing you can use that they can see, is taunts. You set them in your system, and use them, and it shows up in their screen.

LiNuX
07-04-2007, 10:05 PM
yea i've used those, the victory dance that you do on top of ur victim's body is hilarious and evil lol

ShreadOfWheat
07-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Spawn Camping : War games or Shooters

If you haven't heard LiNuX, All is Fair in Love and War.

Gerrit
07-11-2007, 11:23 PM
Hmmm well in general i think spawn campers are wussies.
Most of them -when i play with them- just camp next to their base thinking that they are damn good when they graf a person. Gaah, kill them all!

Yash
07-12-2007, 01:04 AM
In order to get the best out of anything, you have to manage the pain. So, dont get disgusted. Go ahead