PDA

View Full Version : Sonic The Hedgehog

squirt-mackem
02-09-2009, 03:10 PM
As A Life Long Sonic The Hedgehog fan im just wondering how many of us are there out there! My fav game is the sonic mega collection as its purely Sonic,I do love the newer games, like Sonic Unleashed (Lol im addicted), but it does take out the point of sonic as Sonic is a platform game and, in my heart, always will be. Now im not like one of those over obsessed fans ( No offence) that has everything to do with sonic but i do love the games, so wether you love, like or lothe Sonic please leave a comment (:

LiNuX
02-09-2009, 04:05 PM
I used to play sonic on my genesis for hours at a time as a kid. Such a fun game, I prefer to play the whole 2D version of it than the 3D versions they make today. But then again, I have more more exp with the 2D version than the 3D ones lol - it's indeed a fun game. I still have my sonic games for my genesis somewhere.

jakncoke
02-09-2009, 04:07 PM
Sonic on the genesis was complete win, now it's just a milk franchise for Sega trying to re-live there glory days of fighting for top console supremacy

Samus-Fan
02-09-2009, 05:49 PM
I still have my Sega Genisis, along with Sonic The Hedgehog...two I believe. I've beaten it once. So addicting, but the new ones are crap compared to it.

Trunks
02-09-2009, 06:17 PM
I have a few sonic games for my Genisis, except I lack AC cords for it. To lazy to spend 3 dollars and buy them.

Home32
02-10-2009, 05:54 PM
Ah, yes. Sonic's glory days were amazing. I spent hours getting ALL the chaos emeralds in Sonic 1,2,3 and CD.:confused1:

Yuuki
02-10-2009, 09:13 PM
I have always loved Sonic. <3 lol.
I remember I used to always go over to my friend's house cuz she had like, ALL the games. Haha. We'd play video games all day long. ( I was like, 6-8. lol )

I don't play it nearly as much anymore, but I am still a Sonic fangirl. : DD haha.

rebootblue
02-13-2009, 01:23 AM
One of the few non-furry sonic fanatics. God I love Sonic. Knuckles FTW!

I'm actually listening to the Soundtrack for Heroes right now, haha.