PDA

View Full Version : Cellphones and Telephones

KittyCat72
03-29-2007, 04:09 PM
I know this is kind of a weird section. But who knows, maybe we can get a conversation started here. Well, if you want to give anyone your phone number here you can. I would reccomenbd private messages though, just to be safe. Well, I guess you can tell anything special about your phone number.

My phone number is a private number.
The other day I found out that one of my brother's friends had the exact same phone number as us. Except that ours stated with 427 and theirs with 487.

You can also tell whether you have a cellphone or not, and if you want one. Sure, you can tell what type it is too.

Drake14
03-31-2007, 10:42 PM
o_O

This seems kinda unsafe. haha how do you plan on making this a discussion if you recommend that people PM them to eachother?

and besides, my dad would kill me when he saw the long distance bill! haha not that i'd call anyone, but you never know!

KittyCat72
04-05-2007, 04:13 PM
I realized that it was unsafe....... that's is why I reccomended to pm somebody if you were going to tell them at all. You can still talk about cellphones and what type you have here if you wanted to. I'm just trying to think of ideas for topics that haven't ben posted yet. I had a really good idea for a topic, way better than this one, but I forgot it. Foooeey!

LiNuX
04-05-2007, 06:02 PM
lol give out my phone number here, i get tons of IMs on aim from forum members, not from this forum particularly, mainly cuz im a nice guy and i help a lot lol, giving phone number out would drive me craaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzyyyyyyyyy. lol. if u wanna talk to me, use my public IM lol

souljaa
04-11-2007, 02:38 PM
Lol, I'll just stick with saying I got a Sony Ericsson T237 phone :).

KittyCat72
04-11-2007, 04:07 PM
I know that hardley anybody would want to give their phone-number out. If you noticed, I didn't. But you never know, someone may want attention to they show everybody their phone number, lol.

LiNuX
04-13-2007, 11:24 AM
want attention or a lot of prank calls lol, i dont even give my phone number to newly made friends, i give them a month or so