PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to change the Region code on a Xbox 360?

HyperShadow5592
03-29-2007, 05:23 PM
I went on eBay, and bought a japanese Zoids game for the Xbox 360, it came in a few days, and i put it in the 360 today, and a screen poped-up that says "Inproper Regional Code, For more information go to www.xbox.com/support" Then my cousin says that something similar had happened to his friend, except on a PS2, and he simply bought a drive or something for it, and he got the game to work. Pleez, if anyone has any information on this, pleez share. This game cost me $60 that I could've spent on something else! If not, I guess i'll have to buy a japanese Xbox 360 for $300, and by the way, this game is definantly worth the money!

???

LiNuX
03-29-2007, 06:38 PM
well that happened because you put in a japanese game in an american console, you should go to www.xbox.com/support and send them an email regarding your problem, i am sure xbox has an adapter like the PS2 that can read your disk, I dont own the 360 so i cant say for sure, but you will have to contact them, the only sure way.

HyperShadow5592
03-29-2007, 09:59 PM
Thanx, but I did eventually get around to checking the website, and I looked at the FAQ section, and one of the questions was "Is it possible to use a program or something to change the regional code?" and the answer simply was: No. But i am going to try to call them, tanx again for the suggestion. :)

LiNuX
03-29-2007, 10:47 PM
oh they said no? maybe they dont have it, the great Microsoft company lacks in a product to satisfy their customers fully, sad, but good luck with the game and everything, im assuming ur a sonic fan based on your avatar

btw welcome to our forums hypershadow :) hope you stay active ;D enjoy!