PDA

View Full Version : To Return or Not Return ....

Blackleo
02-13-2009, 06:30 PM
That is the question. To WoW ! I am not sure if I should return so recently. But I kinda miss the pvp but mostly the arena !!! Hopefully I will return sometime in the future.

LiNuX
02-13-2009, 06:42 PM
I saw what it did to you, I say Nay...

Blackleo
02-21-2009, 11:39 PM
I'll be back ...

Jaykub
02-24-2009, 02:59 PM
go back dude its a fun game

LiNuX
02-24-2009, 06:01 PM
go back dude its a fun game

do you play it?

Cream Suede
02-24-2009, 07:14 PM
I have not made a post on this forum in a while.
THIS is worth posting for my friend I will continue because of it.
WHY?
do you truly need WoW bro like think about it here. Sell all your characters, make a big wad of cash and sell the game. There are sooo many great games out there and Blizzard still has endless lifetaking MMO's to release such as D3!
WoW is addictive man, you get so attached to your guild and players it is a wreck.

I wasted a year and a half to that game. Created one of the best hunters on durotan. Rocked PvP and was a must have for my guild raids.
Sold that character and made 360$$ bro. Moved on with my life.
Don't get me wrong I would LOVE to play again someday. It would just fill me up and i would want that game in my bed. Honestly there is sex and WoW people. Make a choice!

I see you have a rogue. very nice choice :). Hunters and Rogues were my favorite by far. Yes this game is Fun but you had your fun, move on. ( you wanted opinions!thatwas mine)

wifi
02-26-2009, 11:49 AM
i like cream's idea lol, sell the characters ,make the money and go party

wish i had an account to do that lol :-P

Cream Suede
02-27-2009, 11:39 AM
i like cream's idea lol, sell the characters ,make the money and go party

wish i had an account to do that lol :-P

....:D A-men

Cervantes
06-11-2009, 07:07 PM
As an ex-world of warcraft player i wouldn't suggest going back to that game after you left. What do you have to look forward to. The same exact thing you were doing before......than the day WILL come along when greens are better than your epics and you will have to do it all over again. Do yourself a favor and sell your account as previously stated and use the money to buy some good console/pc games that aren't MMO's. (I think all MMO's are a waste of time, games should be able to be beaten, if you can't beat a game then whats the point?) Actually i am planning on selling my account soon (no lvl 80's so i won't get much money but its better than nothing =P)

KittyCat72
06-12-2009, 08:39 AM
Lol, WoW changes people... it changed my brothers (and their friends) for the worse in my opinion. When they're not on WoW, all they do is talk about it. They have no lives aside from that annoying game that has gotten them hooked. They tried to get me to play, but I've heard everything they've talked about and I've watched them play (I helped my brother once by clicking the mouse while he was using a laptop). I'm not going to let myself fall victim to it, lol. My computer time is best spent here.

freeclowns
07-16-2009, 04:24 AM
Wow make you see what your really missing out on in life! I would say dont come back! I am also about to quite this game... I have more drama on wow than in real life.

Mr. Spriinkles
07-21-2009, 06:48 AM
If you've already quit then yeah, I wouldn't return simply because you'll get about the experience. And the $15 a month for a game you've already played and quit could be spent on something more worth the money.

souljaa
07-21-2009, 10:42 AM
Don't go back if you've quit!! Well I've played this game once..Hated it lol..But seriously..if you know you're gonna get addicted to it...Don't go back! :P