PDA

View Full Version : Selling XB360 because of conversion

Lethal
02-15-2009, 03:22 PM
im currently working on converting to PC gaming.

im selling the following:

Call of Duty 4 (colllectors edition) 30 USD

Call of Duty 5 25$ USD

Gears of War 2 25$ USD

Halo3 25$ USD

Guitar Hero III 20$ USD

Splinter Cell DA (collectors edition) 30$ USD

an Xbox360 (clean 60GB hard drive, Mint condition) 200$ USD

1 xbox360 wireless controller 30$ USD

1 xbox360 wire controller 20$ USD

please email me/message me on xbl for payment stuff

to discuss payment options and prices.

:-)

gamertag= iluvzombiez

LiNuX
02-15-2009, 03:36 PM
we are working on a Gamers Marketplace where you can sell your stuff but right now I don't think you'll get a lot of responses for this - try listing it on eBay or something

Lethal
02-15-2009, 03:39 PM
alright. thnx. just wondering if anyone was interested. i really want to play this one game World of Warcraft...but i need to upgrade my PC

Cervantes
06-11-2009, 06:28 PM
I am sorry to hear that you are moving away from console gaming. I would recommend tho that you keep your xbox goodies since you will never know if the day will come that you find pc gaming isn't for you. As an ex- world of warcraft player a can assure you that the game will get very boring and i would recommend that you steer clear of it as you will find yourself sucked into the game and right when you think you have the best gear, blizz will release an expansion so you have to go 10 more levels and replace you epics with greens. This is just my two cents and i hope that you have fun with your pc gaming. Also i may be interested in buying some of those items, i will keep in touch if i make up my mind on some of them =). Happy Gaming!

EpsilonX
06-20-2009, 01:15 PM
I agree, don't bother with WoW. it steals lives. this one kid at my high school said WoW is better than girls, and he was popular with a super hot GF.

and also it costs $14 a month and i hear a lot of complaints about how as soon as they get the best gear then new stuff comes out

Jaykub
06-20-2009, 02:41 PM
we are working on a Gamers Marketplace where you can sell your stuff but right now I don't think you'll get a lot of responses for this - try listing it on eBay or something

Me and Jak still have the first deal don't we?