PDA

View Full Version : SOTW 61 :: Vote For Your Favorite!

Samus-Fan
02-25-2009, 06:07 PM
Hello everyone!
This is the poll for SOTW 61!
We have 4 wonderful entries, which you get to pick which one you think is the best.
Do NOT vote for yourself!
Have fun, good luck!

1. Jacob
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/jacobbranch/SOTW61psd.jpg

2. Knibbler
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/knibbler1987/sigs/Robotsotw61.png

3. Kittycat72
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/KittyCat72_Fuzzy/robent-1.png

4. Samus-Fan
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z289/Sauron_3/Robosig5Faded.png

Good luck everyone! Thanks for the great SOTW! Now enter SOTW 62!

Flab-Ender
02-25-2009, 06:46 PM
Voted for Knibbler. Nice and simple. Cool color to.

LemonRising
02-25-2009, 07:30 PM
knibbler.

Good luck guys <:

I didn't get to enter this one >:

wifi
02-26-2009, 11:28 AM
knibbler :-P i likes the color

KittyCat72
02-26-2009, 12:33 PM
I'm like Jacob's... but I think Samus's is even better.

Jaykub
02-26-2009, 12:34 PM
Voted for kitty. GL everyone

Exodyus
02-26-2009, 01:22 PM
Hnm - don't be offended for my input, please... ( just adding some assistance and help where I can ).

Jacob: I like your work a lot, however I think your over exposure around Optimus is a little excessive. I like that your choice of colors all work together somewhat harmoniously, however I would have liked to see a little more purple - to pull the red more into the sig and less contrast.

I'm HUGE on text though and I think the feeling and representation of the image and it's text with your name in there just don't work. Granted, it's just your name - but by adding it into your sig, you've made it apart of the art itself.

And I'm a little creeped out by IronHide(?)'s phantom head on the left. Lol. <3

Knibbler: There isn't much that I should say or can say about this. Your work is impeccable. The colors are all in sync. I <3 5x5 font. And the tech style feeling is all there. I would have liked to see a little more color, but it still works.

Kitty: I love Rob! Good choice of character picking for your art, however you need to tie the piece in with your character selection. The ribbons and background - while they look good, they don't match anything in your piece. It should fit. It should flow. Rob is a machine, so think technical - think blocky - think clunky, like Rob. <3 Also - same with the text. I would have maybe tried System or a Digital Clock looking font. n_n!

I'm also big on borders. D:

Samus: While I really dig your piece, I can't even tell what in the world is going on. Lol. I love the visual stimulation, but the piece isn't representative of anything. It's appealing, but it's chaotic also. <3

All of you did an amazing job and please don't take my critique to heart, but as something to help you grow in your already outstanding abilities. n_n!

Jaykub
02-26-2009, 04:07 PM
Hnm - don't be offended for my input, please... ( just adding some assistance and help where I can ).

Jacob: I like your work a lot, however I think your over exposure around Optimus is a little excessive. I like that your choice of colors all work together somewhat harmoniously, however I would have liked to see a little more purple - to pull the red more into the sig and less contrast.

I'm HUGE on text though and I think the feeling and representation of the image and it's text with your name in there just don't work. Granted, it's just your name - but by adding it into your sig, you've made it apart of the art itself.

And I'm a little creeped out by IronHide(?)'s phantom head on the left. Lol. <3

Knibbler: There isn't much that I should say or can say about this. Your work is impeccable. The colors are all in sync. I <3 5x5 font. And the tech style feeling is all there. I would have liked to see a little more color, but it still works.

Kitty: I love Rob! Good choice of character picking for your art, however you need to tie the piece in with your character selection. The ribbons and background - while they look good, they don't match anything in your piece. It should fit. It should flow. Rob is a machine, so think technical - think blocky - think clunky, like Rob. <3 Also - same with the text. I would have maybe tried System or a Digital Clock looking font. n_n!

I'm also big on borders. D:

Samus: While I really dig your piece, I can't even tell what in the world is going on. Lol. I love the visual stimulation, but the piece isn't representative of anything. It's appealing, but it's chaotic also. <3

All of you did an amazing job and please don't take my critique to heart, but as something to help you grow in your already outstanding abilities. n_n!

Thanks for letting me know man!

also nice to see you put all that work a post.

Juicyz
02-26-2009, 09:36 PM
Knibber Woot. Good Job All though.. Knibber <3 tech style + text, but maybe could use some extra colors like Exo said

Yuuki
02-27-2009, 05:21 PM
I like Knibbler's. ((:

KittyCat72
03-01-2009, 11:36 AM
Lol, I hate my sig... I was just in a hurry and I wanted to make something. Thanx for the tips, Exodyus. I was trying to do something blocky but it didn't work out.

Blackleo
03-01-2009, 11:44 AM
That transformers one look great, got my vote Jacob. Keep up the good work everyone !

Sbamber
03-01-2009, 12:34 PM
Knibbler was by far the best