PDA

View Full Version : Dawn of War 2

xenoclix
02-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Anyone playing this game?

Its a great game. This time around its alot more similar to Company of Heroes gameplay with points to capture with no base building.

Lets you get into the action on the game off the bat.

I personally like the single player that combines tactical gameplay alongside a RPG element with customization of heroes such as items and stats.

The multiplayer is great fun when playing with friends but due to some of the bugs it does make it unfair at times. One being of the popbug that alot of people get, meaning they reach the popcap even if they don't physically have that amount of pop currently built.

Very annoying, but still it dosnt stop me playing!

ShreadOfWheat
04-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Oh my gosh, i love this game. its quick and the co op for the single player is addicting! It has a company of heroes feel with some world in conflict touches. Very interesting.

Jjjet1
04-14-2009, 08:17 PM
So I should get this game? I might when I'm done with my other games.

Groar
04-15-2009, 12:40 PM
I'm playing this game since it was possible to buy it and i really enjoy it :P

Raoul
11-12-2010, 03:32 AM
This game is really good to play and the graphics of the game looks beautiful I enjoy this strategy game a lot.:yes:

BobTD
11-17-2010, 11:59 PM
I do really like this game. I have both dawn of wars and all the expansions. I also enjoyed warpath for the hero progression and single player campaign. Im a little bit more a fan of the fantasy setting for some reason.

jango
11-18-2010, 12:05 AM
I'm pretty much of the same view as Bob here. I have the game and it's quite enjoyable. I especially liked the fact you can customise your squad a lot, and with certain mods even add further stuff to it as well.

Personally i wasn't too sure about anything beyond the single player (which was very enjoyable and fun).

I didn't get the last expansion for it for only one reason .. I just got bored .. but this was after quite a number of months playing it.

Raoul
11-18-2010, 02:27 AM
The thing that I love doing in this game is destroying the people's cover with explosives so that I can kill the enemies units faster.

xodus
12-06-2010, 05:51 AM
The thing that I love doing in this game is destroying the people's cover with explosives so that I can kill the enemies units faster.

Yea, that's definetly cool thing :D

Raoul
12-10-2010, 05:07 PM
The games graphics also looks really good:yes:

EgorViking
02-26-2011, 03:30 AM
Im played demo in steam

Jayhmmz
03-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Im played demo in steam

How constructive of you.

Post-count whore much?