PDA

View Full Version : Hi... I'm Jeff -stutter- uh... and I'm addicted to gaming...

Exodyus
02-26-2009, 01:52 PM
All in unison, "Hi, Jeff."

No, really though - Lol. I've been broken up with because of my addiction to CounterStrike Source, Flyff, Final Fantasy, and many other wonderful games. Thankfully, I've found the perfect woman who's into gaming like myself - and we're doing great!

As you apparently have noticed - my name is Jeff. I'm a 24 year old and I sell granite counter tops to sickly-rich people. I work for a company here in Kansas City. <3

Well, as you may have also come to figure, I'm a gamer! Yeah! No shat, right?!
I'm currently playing Left 4 Dead, FlyFF, Guild Wars, Okami, and Champions: Return to Arms.

Among other things. While at work, I play around on Newgrounds often, and ...uh... What else do you wanna know about me?

Best Game: Final Fantasy Tactics
Best FPS: 007 GoldenEye

Jaykub
02-26-2009, 01:56 PM
Hi Jeff!

I'm Jacob! If your a Gamer of any kind then you found the right site. All you got to do is be nice and read the rules. If you do that then you will have learned faster than me :D

I hope to see ya around and have fun!!!

Jacob

Exodyus
02-26-2009, 02:07 PM
Yeah ... about those rules thingies. Lol...

I usually tend to mind my P's and Q's when posting on forums because people tend to misread text wrong and instantly jump into a flame war. Too many angsty kids not loved enough by their parents... ;D Lol.

Thanks for the welcome, Jacob.
Nice work on your signature by the way.

I'm working on posting enough that it'll unlock the sig posting so I can add mine as well. <3

Samus-Fan
02-26-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm currently playing Left 4 Dead, FlyFF, Guild Wars, Okami, and Champions: Return to Arms.

PC or 360?
Got both, either way I wanna play with ya, lol.
Nice to have you here! Saw your posts and stuff, seems like you're following rules.
Thanks for the input on meh sig btw, always helps to have someone say what could be fixed.

Have fun on GF! You'll have a nice time here.

Exodyus
02-26-2009, 05:59 PM
PC or 360?
Got both, either way I wanna play with ya, lol.
Nice to have you here! Saw your posts and stuff, seems like you're following rules.
Thanks for the input on meh sig btw, always helps to have someone say what could be fixed.

Have fun on GF! You'll have a nice time here.

Mmm... at least buy me dinner first. ;D Lawls.

But I only play online with my Comp - I don't dabble with controllers and console games online - drives me to madness because I know I can always do better with my PC. Faster. Better. Bigger. Stronger. D;

I have to wait 24 hours before posting my signature up, but I'll end up making a thread for all of my art as well.

<3 Thanks for the welcome!

LiNuX
02-26-2009, 06:38 PM
hey welcome to gamers forum :) Having more L4d Players is always good, I play myself and we have quite a few others who play as well.

Enjoy the forum, ask any questions that you may have.

Exodyus
02-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Thank ya, thank ya.

Since you're the admin - I'd also like to express this bad taste in my mouth because I'm not allowed to sig post until tomorrow.

Just gettin' that out there cause I'm quite the GFX-W.

LiNuX
02-26-2009, 07:57 PM
Thank ya, thank ya.

Since you're the admin - I'd also like to express this bad taste in my mouth because I'm not allowed to sig post until tomorrow.

Just gettin' that out there cause I'm quite the GFX-W.

It's to prevent people spamming - We have gotten people who post spammy sigs and post around - having a signature is a privilege, not a right :) 24 hours isn't too bad, close your eyes and count to 10,000 without losing count, and if you do, restart - time will fly.

Exodyus
02-26-2009, 09:57 PM
... -shifty squint-

-leaves to play some L4D instead-

Find me on Steam: g0dh4nd

Eric
02-27-2009, 08:52 PM
hey man welcome to gf

Exodyus
02-27-2009, 10:00 PM
Thanks. <3

XXXBurningStarIV
02-28-2009, 03:31 AM
I've been broken up with because of my addiction to CounterStrike Source, Flyff, Final Fantasy, and many other wonderful games.
You know, I've never had that problem...
Probably cause I'm a chick myself. xD And most guys WANT gamer girls. =P

Exodyus
02-28-2009, 10:37 AM
So true... Lol.
So true.

Neh - I didn't really care for her much anyways and she pulled the card, "Well, I should be more important to you than anything else in this world..."

I was thinkin, "Yeah - you and Liquid Snake think alike! Pfeh!" NIKITA MISSILE!!!

;D Lol. I just thought that was really conceded and not worth my time to hassle with something like that.

KittyCat72
02-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Hey, welcome to the forum! Hope to see you around!

Exodyus
02-28-2009, 11:26 AM
Oh... YOU WILL!

o____o;

MWUUAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAaaaaaa...ahem.

XXXBurningStarIV
03-01-2009, 02:29 AM
;D Lol. I just thought that was really conceded and not worth my time to hassle with something like that.

Well, it's true. -___-; Bet it hurt her feelings. =P

Riku-Nara
03-01-2009, 02:48 AM
Welcome to the forums.

Don't touch our women, and you'll be fine.

Srsly.

Don't.

GrandMoff
03-01-2009, 02:56 AM
Hi, Jeff!

I see that you play Left 4 Dead. I heard from one of my friends, in fact, about that game. How is that game? I am a sucker for shooter games.

XXXBurningStarIV
03-01-2009, 03:08 AM
Left 4 Dead is alright for guys that just wanna fuuk shii up. There is NO story at all... And you beat it, and there is nothing at the end except the thing picking you up taking you away.
It has REALLY fun play though. I just wish they gave SOME story. =/

GrandMoff
03-01-2009, 03:19 AM
Ah, a game with absolutely no plot to it. It seems like one of those games where you should simply play it over some friend's house but not purchase.

XXXBurningStarIV
03-01-2009, 03:37 AM
That's your best bet, yup.
=/
And you can beat the whole 'story mode' in an hour and a half at the most.

EpsilonX
03-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Best FPS: 007 GoldenEye

Instant cool points.

I think you just might be my new best friend.

well, no...not really.

Exodyus
03-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Ah, a game with absolutely no plot to it. It seems like one of those games where you should simply play it over some friend's house but not purchase.

Yeah, if you were a loser?

The game is phenomenal. And it has back story which acts as plot - Example; you're the only four immune to the infection in an infected world and you're looking for survivors and "heard" about them in certain areas.
Each Campaign is a "Movie" and you're the star - live or die, how does it end.

And it's beyond worth owning... anyone who doesn't - is just a "second-rate" gamer... lololol.

Eriadu
03-01-2009, 07:32 PM
I'm not sure I'd go as far as to say L4D has a storyline, but it is cool as hell, so who cares?

Exodyus
03-01-2009, 08:08 PM
I'm not sure I'd go as far as to say L4D has a storyline, but it is cool as hell, so who cares?

Oh, come now - Dani K.

L4D has just as much plot as Babylon A.D., Bride of Dracula, and the Wild Women of Wonga...

HAHhhahahhaha >_<!

XXXBurningStarIV
03-02-2009, 06:19 AM
The characters don't even really have personality.
Except 'the black guy'. Because we all stereotype.

Exodyus
03-02-2009, 09:29 AM
The characters don't even really have personality.
Except 'the black guy'. Because we all stereotype.

Lol. I hate being the Louis in Versus - EVERYONE - ALWAYS - Goes straight for you. Or Zoey.

Eriadu
03-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Oh, come now - Dani K.

L4D has just as much plot as Babylon A.D., Bride of Dracula, and the Wild Women of Wonga...

HAHhhahahhaha >_<!

LMAO. What stellar examples of fine writing and dramatic craftsmanship! "Attractive cavewomen living with unattractive cavemen who discover an island of attractive cavemen living with unattractive cavewomen."

And ugh, don't even get me started on Babylon A.D.!

Exodyus
03-02-2009, 07:49 PM
LMAO. What stellar examples of fine writing and dramatic craftsmanship! "Attractive cavewomen living with unattractive cavemen who discover an island of attractive cavemen living with unattractive cavewomen."

And ugh, don't even get me started on Babylon A.D.!

OOoh, man. We need to drink Saturday night and play that again. That was frickin' priceless. HAhahhaha!! ;3