PDA

View Full Version : Instruments

Drake14
04-01-2007, 12:56 PM
Do you play any instruments?

i know how to play the claironet, tenor sax, basic drums, and VERY basic guitar. My girlfriend tells me i'm very musically inclined. Which i guess that's true.

LiNuX
04-01-2007, 04:46 PM
i used to play clarinet -- i play drums, trying to get into electric guitar now, i need time for practice, hopefully get some time during the break this week :) i've been playing drums for a while now, 7 years now i believe lol, i dont know when i started exactly

wifi
04-01-2007, 08:25 PM
im not really a music instrument kinda guy but more like music listening kinda guy lol, i can play the recorder lol, and the piano a lil bit :P

souljaa
04-11-2007, 02:48 PM
I had to play an instrument, for music classs, so I choose the Trumpet :)..I used to piss the music teacher so much when she told everyone to shut up, I blew in my trumpet REALLY loud, and then eventually got kicked out almost every class. Oh well lol. But yeah, that's about it, the trumpet.

comfortablynumb.
09-11-2007, 05:23 PM
yeaa.
i play electric guitar as well as drums (im pretty swell at both) :) im working on playing some techno stuff with a synth
and i have very decent metal scream (its kinda an instrament)
musics evrything to me, so i try to learn as many insraments as i can get my hands on, but those are my main ones

XiMMiX
09-12-2007, 05:58 AM
Well I am a hip hop kind off a guy but I make tehno music.... I bet you never heard of me cus i come from Serbia...

Blackbird
09-12-2007, 07:04 AM
Well, I'm playing Electric Guitar but I'm only play it a few times just a hobby. :)