PDA

View Full Version : [SBB] Enough of the trash talk!

Exodyus
03-02-2009, 12:32 PM
SIG or SEPPOKU!
A play on "tits or gtfo"" - lol.
Signature Battles 2K9

The time has come to see what you're all made of.
Trash talkers. Panty wastes. Nubcakes. Artists? We'll see...
I challenge you - to challenge yourself, our neighbor, your admin... ;)
Instead of smack talkin' like you're some roidin' linebacker behind a tiny computer,
why not show us what you're really made of to settle your conflicts once and for all.

If you can't Sig battle - you don't have any room to talk smack.
Just text on a screen that means nothing...

Rules:
First off, we must abide by the rules of the forum before any others. No foul language, no nudity, and nothing sick-nasty.

Second, each battle will contain its own rules and the judges are already chosen, if they wish to take the initiative of ruling the best in a battle. If the judges do not wish to participate, then there will be appointed judges, based on the agreeing members of the battle - or the admin's choice.

Third, each battle will need a premise decided by both parties. If they cannot chose, then one will be chosen for them by a judge. Ranges can go from Tech style to Flowers, Splatter to Abstract, Confined to Transparency Only.

Fourth, understanding that this is the settling mark between some sort of grudge match, feud, or just a friendly battle - please leave the dirt at the door and respect your partner in crime. This is meant for fun - but also a means to an end.

Notes:
+ Follow the forum rules, before any others.
+ Rules are chosen before battle and settled by either both contestants or all by the judges choice.
+ All battles must have a theme to start.
+ Be respectful to your opponent. Or commit Seppoku.

Battle arrangements will look something like this:

Battling: Name vs Name
Judging: Linux, xxx, xxx, ???
Theme: Ranged.
Opacity: Transparent (see through background) or Boxed (within a limited size)
Sig Size: Ranged. (No bigger than forum regulations.)

Judging-
The judges should be unbiased to the members participating and grade fairly on the art at hand. I've chosen Linux, if he will help me out, to take the lead in this Judging situation and then I've also placed the Sig of the Month Winrar and Gamer of the Year as judges, if they so chose to oblige me. Should one of the contestants have an issue with the judge, place it to Linux or myself and we'll work on a different judge for your battle.

A wild card judge may be drawn by request from the two combatants before the start of the battle to act as a wild card judge. This means that if the vote some how come to a 2 v 2 vote between judges that the poll via the viewers will decide the outcome. Should that be a tie as well, God Forbid, then the match is a draw and the combatants can chose to battle again.

Notes:
+ 3 Primary Judges
+ 1 Wild Card Judge
- If judges tie, poll wins.
- If all tie, draw is concluded.

Have I missed anything?