PDA

View Full Version : Review MotorStorm

GrandMoff
03-02-2009, 11:24 PM
I cannot get enough of this game. What happened to me, which was drastic, could not even make me drop the controller when it came to this game. See, my entire game data was lost when it somehow got corrupted (may I add that I beat almost every race before losing my data), and I had to start all over from scratch. I have played the game basically twice over, and I really enjoy it. Now that I have heard that a MotorStorm 2 was coming out and even played the demo for MotorStorm 2, I am so ecstatic. The second MotorStorm is going to include in it now Monster Trucks, and also the physics for it have greatly improved adding more fun and realism to the gameplay. I would highly recommend this game and MotorStorm 2 to any gamer looking for a great racing game.

Riku-Nara
03-03-2009, 12:26 AM
You're so orinigal. I respect that.
You make motostorm sound really fun though.

Featuring Cool Jimmy
03-03-2009, 01:36 AM
Yeah, you are 'orinigal.'
I might try 'Motostorm.'

jakncoke
03-03-2009, 09:08 AM
I cannot get enough of this game. What happened to me, which was drastic, could not even make me drop the controller when it came to this game. See, my entire game data was lost when it somehow got corrupted (may I add that I beat almost every race before losing my data), and I had to start all over from scratch. I have played the game basically twice over, and I really enjoy it. Now that I have heard that a MotorStorm 2 Is out and even played the demo for MotorStorm 2, I am so ecstatic. The second MotorStorm is going to include in it now Monster Trucks, and also the physics for it have greatly improved adding more fun and realism to the gameplay. I would highly recommend this game and MotorStorm 2 to any gamer looking for a great racing game.

Fixed.

Anyways Motorstorm is a pretty fun game but get's boring after a little while and get highly irritating when it the other racers go from racing you to trying to destroy around the 16th ticket. I don't think I could play through it again. One of these days I'll buy Motorstorm 2