PDA

View Full Version : Trick to earn lots of experience on Fable 2.

gadavis2
03-04-2009, 11:11 AM
My 12 year old son figured this out...you may already know...but I thought I'd share this tip.

If you play Fable 2 and you want to rack up experience points really quickly (without fighting anyone). Start playing with two people (you and your sidekick). Your sidekick starts off with some experience points to buy some spells. Have your sidekick sell or remove the spells and get the experience points back. Then have him leave the game...all points are then transferred to you. You should buy more spells with the points. The have the sidekick join back in and repeat the process over and over again until you have every spell and tons of exp points.

Cool huh?

Exodyus
03-04-2009, 11:34 AM
Cheap and Untalented.

Where's the fun in glitching the game to get something you didn't earn?
Feh... gamer? I think not!

LiNuX
03-04-2009, 11:37 AM
i agree with exodyus once again lol, no fun in glitching the games. the only time I actually used a glitch like that was in Vice City back in the day, when i couldn't get some of the last hidden packages or something i used to get on a roof, equip myself with rocket launchers and just go on a spree lol. fun.

but in most other games, I try to stay away, i know some people who exploit flashbangs in CS which is really annoying lol.

Veriaset
03-11-2009, 04:02 PM
I loved Fable 2 it was definatly my favourite RPG of all time. I could have used this like 5 months ago :P