PDA

View Full Version : WiiSave

KittyCat72
03-07-2009, 12:54 PM
wiisave.com

This seems like a useful site for people who don't want to play games and unlock stuff themselves. You can download already completed games for the Wii, N64, SNES, NES, and TG16. I'm not completely sure how it works, but I think you can use the SD card or something. I found this site when I realized you cannot copy Super Smash Brothers Brawl data onto an SD card. On Tuesday I'm going to be stuck in one class all day and I convinced my teacher to bring her Wii. Too bad I can't bring all of the Brawl characters that she hasn't unlocked. :-P I was going to download the Brawl file just so I could play at school but I haven't yet because my lame computer isn't even noticing that I plugged the SD card in. By the way, if anyone has a way to fix this for me please say something. I already checked my drives and it says there is nothing there.

LiNuX
03-07-2009, 02:01 PM
interesting. reminds me of this store near by that used to unlock any game you asked for fully for the PS2 - years ago, not sure if the store is still in the mall. I never got it done for any games though.

interesting indeed, easy way to skip to the end.

KittyCat72
03-07-2009, 02:43 PM
I would rather play the games through... seeing as how that's the point of playing games. But I'm sure there are people who would like a site like this. People who play video games get called lazy sometimes... but people who do this or use cheats are really the lazy ones. :-P

GrandMoff
03-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Yes. There are websites that contain in them "Game Saves." In the past, I downloaded a game save after I lost all my saved data for a PS3 game I have. I do believe you need WinRAR to uncrack it or something converting the downloaded file into a file readable by a console.

KittyCat72
03-08-2009, 09:02 AM
Sounds too complicated... maybe I'll just play with the characters you start off with.