PDA

View Full Version : March Madness

jakncoke
03-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Is right in the midst of us with Cornell getting there auto bid yesterday, 3 more conferences ending today. The major conferences starting rather soon. I figured I'd start a thread. Anyone interested in getting a yahoo march madness pick em going, possible prize if enough interest is there? oh yeah Go Pitt awesome game today.

jakncoke
03-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Pitt got a #1 seed!

Trunks
03-16-2009, 04:42 PM
I'm getting ready to fill my sheet out. Just going to do a little research, I'm thinking of taking uconn all the way. Not sure who exactly yet.

jakncoke
03-16-2009, 11:06 PM
for neogaf/family's bracket I have

Louisville, Mizzu , Pitt , NC making the final 4

with

Pitt over Louisville in the NC

I probably should make a little different than the other but have the same end result of Pitt beating someone in the NC, not that actually think will win the NC but this team is the best overall Pitt since I started watching college basketball is 2001 and I can't not root for them all the way. Personally a Elite 8 appearance would make me giddy

jakncoke
03-26-2009, 11:22 PM
Pittsburgh in the Elite 8!!!!

Mizzu beating Memphis help my bracket out loads as I have them going to the F4 and loads of people picking Memphis to go instead, How is everyone doing? I am doing sub-par but the Mizzu win helped me loads as I've already said.