PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Next Gen Console?

HyperShadow5592
04-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Just wondering, because in my school, I have classes full of Wii fans (Which I Am ;D), Classes full of 360 fans , And classes full of PS3 fans . And if you like, you can explain why you like that console. 8)

I like the Wii because of the fact you can play "Old School" games, The awesome WiiMote controller, and the way you have many unique ways to use the WiiMote.

LiNuX
04-03-2007, 02:36 PM
i said ps3 just cuz im a sony fan lol, but i dont like the ps3 that much anymore, too expensive and focused too much on blu ray.

Beanie
04-05-2007, 05:55 AM
Nintendo Wii all the way :)

I use to like Sega consoles, but of cause they then dropped out of the race and started making games instead :(

But comparing all the next gen consoles, I still have to say that the Wii is still my prefered console. The PS3 may have the power behind it and a blu ray dvd, but I want a console for playing games and to me the Wii has that playability that the PS3 and Xbox 360 don't have

Playing Zelda and swinging your remote around to kill your enemies, who wouldn't enjoy that? :S

LiNuX
04-05-2007, 11:11 AM
just dont swing it into the tv and you're good to go :) ps3 focused too much on their blu ray like i said, they needed more gaming power

Beanie
04-05-2007, 03:46 PM
You know what they should have done for the Wii, brought out Goldeneye from the N64 days, imagine that multiplayer using your wii remote...

That would be awsome :D

As for the PS3, yeah when my brother in law pre-ordered his all he ever went on about was the blu ray, I don't care about blu ray to be honest, I've got a DVD player and it works just fine lol

KittyCat72
04-05-2007, 03:53 PM
Hey Beanie, you can get N64 games for the Wii. I think you have to do it online with the Wii or something. At our Wal-Mart here, they sell 2000 point cards for $20. You can use them for N64 games on the Wii. (If you didn't already know ;) ) But like you were saying, it would be fun to use with the Wii remote. I think you have to use the classic remote for that. :-\ They may come out with a new game like that though........... just thought I'd tell you about that.

I obviously put the Wii... for anyone that doesn't know me well.

Beanie
04-05-2007, 04:00 PM
I am aware of the games feature for the Wii on the internet, but the only N64 game I saw last time I checked was Mario64 and alot of old school games, think I saw Kong on there lol

I can play all my GameCube games on the Wii which is kinda cool but you've gotta use the original controllers :(

Was hoping I could play Resident Evil 4 with the remote too, especially when pulling off their special attacks :)

Oh well, we'll just have to see what nintendo are willing to throw our way...

wifi
04-06-2007, 11:47 AM
lol i said wii too :P since its fun to play and watch others play but im a bigger sony fan but watever lol :P

KittyCat72
04-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Yeah, who knows, you may be suprised; they might just do it. I want to get Conker's Bad Fur Day on the Wii. That was like my favorite video game. I don't need that Super Mario 64 though, lol, I already have it for the N64. Hey, did you know that they are going to make anbother Zelda game for the Wii. This time with Wii graphics, not Gamecube. Maybe that'll take your mind off of those games for a while. :D

Beanie
04-06-2007, 12:04 PM
More Zelda games can only lead to success :D

peon
04-09-2007, 12:05 PM
I voted for the 360, but the Wii is also a great system. I have both and I mainly play the 360 when playing online and also single player games. However I play the Wii when I get together with friends and family (its great for drinking games). Sorry Im not a PS3 fan. While I know there will be great games for it, its just too expensive to justify it as a gaming system.

LiNuX
04-09-2007, 12:18 PM
well im not a PS3 fan either, we dont have too many of those here lol, we just like Sony and the Playstation products lol :)

HyperShadow5592
07-03-2007, 12:37 AM
Has anyone noticed how most PS3 fans try to.....convert u into liking the PS3 (no-one on gamers-forum) whenever u say that u like the Wii or xbox? Seems kind of odd to me........