PDA

View Full Version : Beanie MySpace

Beanie
04-05-2007, 06:39 AM
Well I started up a MySpace account probably about a month ago with the intention of using it to promote MafiaLords. Basically I've been building up a friends base so I can start advertising to a wider audience, think I'm up to around 4k friends now, wanna reach around 10-20k and then I'll be happy lol

www.myspace.com/mafialords (http://www.myspace.com/mafialords)

I just gave it the basic look like the actual MafiaLords site (red and black), added some music and that's pretty much it. I update the blogs maybe every 1-2 days, depending on what's happening at the site, if the game server ever goes down, I'll usually post in the blog of what's happening and when it will be fixed.

Anyway, check it out, tell me what you think, add me if you like lol

LiNuX
04-05-2007, 07:30 PM
looks dark and red lol, looks good :) lol good luck reaching your goal, if only i cared for myspace lol, good luck :)

Beanie
04-06-2007, 12:30 PM
Well people keep requesting me as a friend so that's good lol

Not too much longer before I reach 5000 friends so it's going quite well at the moment, might have to use some friend adders to get me up to 10000 though...

wifi
04-06-2007, 12:35 PM
wow good luck, i have a myspace account, i dont remember password lol, lets see if i can get it back and request haha and help your conquest :P

Beanie
04-06-2007, 01:48 PM
Well I also use an auto friend adder and comment sender, so as soon as the bot accepts a friend request, it automatically sends out a comment to that person with a link to MafiaLords in it so it makes the person feel wanted and also gets me some advertising lol

LiNuX
04-06-2007, 09:43 PM
lol nice, be careful though, you can get banned from myspace like that, they do have a friend adding limit per day, if you go over, you'll be watched then banned if caught

Beanie
04-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Don't worry, being very careful. I've slowed down my friend requesting/adding and will give it a week or so, do a couple days, then drop back down again lol

I was warned by a mate of mine before I started the account, they mentioned MySpace try banning you for pretty much anything so I'm trying to stay on their good side lol

diablo
04-09-2007, 09:34 PM
yeah, i think thats what linux was saying, he told me too, myspace since tom sold it, its been kinda stupid, banning people for like too many bulletins or blog posts lol