PDA

View Full Version : heeey!

Drake14
03-15-2009, 10:03 AM
Hey everyone! Although i'm not really new to the forums i've been a member since around the creation of this forum i think? maybe not but pretty close i think. I even used to be a mod! O_O

Anyways i'm back! WOO!

LiNuX
03-15-2009, 10:06 AM
hey drake, welcome to gamers forum, be sure to read the faqs and rules of the forum and you'll be fine, if you have any questions, please do not pm me! Unless you are offering me money (min $5). Ask all questions in the questions/suggestions board.

You also need 10 posts before you can have a sig or post any links, looking at your post count, you have a long way to go...

Good luck and enjoy!

Drake14
03-15-2009, 10:10 AM
oooooh the default new member message...come on linux we're old pals you can trust me! hahah :D

KittyCat72
03-15-2009, 08:53 PM
oooooh the default new member message...come on linux we're old pals you can trust me! hahah :D

Watch out, Linux. He's going to trick you into trusting him and then he'll bomb the forum! Just listen to that evil laugh.

Welcome again! I remember you... terrorist.

Riku-Nara
03-15-2009, 09:00 PM
Hey, old guy!
Welcome back, dog!

Drake14
03-16-2009, 07:32 AM
Watch out, Linux. He's going to trick you into trusting him and then he'll bomb the forum! Just listen to that evil laugh.

Welcome again! I remember you... terrorist.

oh real mature! ;) hahahaha i'll try not to bomb the hell out of you too bad! :) I would like to work back up to my mod position so i can't do too much harm!