PDA

View Full Version : More Jokes =)

candylove15
04-05-2007, 08:38 AM
A Medical Problem
An old woman came into her doctor's office and confessed to an embarrassing problem. "I fart all the time, Doctor Johnson, but they're soundless, and they have no odor. In fact, since I've been here, I've farted no less than twenty times. What can I do?"
"Here's a prescription, Mrs. Harris. Take these pills three times a day for seven days and come back and see me in a week."

Next week an upset Mrs. Harris marched into Dr. Johnson's office. "Doctor, I don't know what was in those pills, but the problem is worse! I'm farting just as much, but now they smell terrible! What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Calm down, Mrs. Harris," said the doctor soothingly. "Now that we've fixed your sinuses, we'll work on your hearing!!!"

------------------------------------

$200 Bucks It Is...
A guy goes over to his friend's house, rings the bell, and the wife answers.

" Hi, is Tony home?"
" No, he went to the store."

"Well, you mind if I wait?"

" No, come in."

They sit down and the friend says "You know Nora, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one."

Nora thinks about this for a second and figures what the hell - a hundred bucks. She opens her robe and shows one. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table.

They sit there a while longer and Chris says "They are so beautiful I've got to see the both of them. I'll give you another hundred bucks if I could just see the both of them together."

Nora thinks about this and thinks what the hell, opens her robe, and gives Chris a nice long look. Chris thanks her, throws another hundred bucks on the table, and then says he can't wait any longer and leaves.

A while later Tony arrives home and his wife says "You know, your weird friend Chris came over. "

Tony thinks about this for a second and says "Well did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?"

------------------------------------

A Little Supper Joke

An elderly gentleman of 85 feared his wife was getting hard of hearing. So one day he called her doctor to make an appointment to have her hearing checked. The Doctor made an appointment for a hearing test in two weeks, and meanwhile there's a simple informal test the husband could do to give the doctor some idea of the state of her problem.

"Here's what you do," said the doctor, "start out about 40 feet away from her, and in a normal conversational speaking tone see if she hears you. If not, go to 30 feet, then 20 feet, and so on until you get a response."

That evening, the wife is in the kitchen cooking dinner, and he's in the living room. He says to himself, "I'm about 40 feet away, let's see what happens."

Then in a normal tone he asks, "Honey, what's for supper?" No response.

So the husband moved to the other end of the room, about 30 feet from his wife and repeats, "Honey, what's for supper?" Still no response.

Next he moves into the dining room where he is about 20 feet from his wife and asks, "Honey, what's for supper?" Again he gets no response.

So he walks up to the kitchen door, only 10 feet away. "Honey, what's for supper?" Again there is no response.

So he walks right up behind her. "Honey, what's for supper?"

"Damn it Earl, for the fifth time, CHICKEN!"

LiNuX
04-05-2007, 10:12 AM
lol @ the first one, i heard it before somewhere, always funny, the last one was funny too, second one is clever haha

KittyCat72
04-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Well, Linux took my responce. Seriously, he took my exact responce. That's a little strange....... I guess the saying's true- Great minds think alike.

candylove15
04-06-2007, 05:45 AM
haha =p my favorite is the 2nd and the 3rd. on the second i never thought that and on the third i thought that his wife is the one who had the problem of hearing instead it is him! haha =)

KittyCat72
04-06-2007, 10:59 AM
The second one made sense, but I didn't think it was as funny as the others. :)

wifi
04-06-2007, 11:29 AM
rofl hahahahahahaah, now thats funny, kinda stupid of the wife lol, she's a *cough* lol :P nice post

souljaa
04-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Haha, thanks for the jokes :)..I like your jokes, keep 'em coming!

syst3m
04-18-2007, 12:10 AM
lol i never heard any of those before, they we're all a good laugh xD

FattaT
04-19-2007, 01:28 AM
haha, nice jokes. Got a smile out of me on all of em.