PDA

View Full Version : SOTW 65 :: Vote For Your Favourite

Joshuah
03-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Okies, SOTW 65 voting, you know the rules, no voting for yourself!
Entries:
1. Riku-Nara
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7150/waster.png
2. KittyCat72 -
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/KittyCat72_Fuzzy/gfb2.png
3. Samus-Fan -
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z289/Sauron_3/EasterSignaturecopy.png
4. Jacob -
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h90/jacobbranch/EasterSig.jpg
Good luck to all ^^
Note* Sorry for missing Jacob, i'll be more careful next time

KittyCat72
03-27-2009, 05:09 PM
I'm going to have to vote for Samus-Fan... although Riku-Nara's was pretty tempting.

Jaykub
03-27-2009, 05:46 PM
Where Is Mine????

LiNuX
03-27-2009, 05:48 PM
Where Is Mine????

guess josh missed it, I entered yours in myself.

good luck

Jaykub
03-27-2009, 06:04 PM
guess josh missed it, I entered yours in myself.

good luck

Lol Thanks!!

I was looking my sig and the posts for the last 5 minutes wondering if I did something wrong:-P

KittyCat72
03-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Aaaw man... Is there anyway I can take my vote back? I want to vote for Jacob's. :-)

LiNuX
03-27-2009, 06:26 PM
Aaaw man... Is there anyway I can take my vote back? I want to vote for Jacob's. :-)

nope...thank josh for that :)

Jaykub
03-27-2009, 06:38 PM
nope...thank josh for that :)

what he change the rules?

KittyCat72
03-27-2009, 07:03 PM
Oh well... sorry that you didn't get my vote, Jacob.

Jaykub
03-27-2009, 07:16 PM
Oh well... sorry that you didn't get my vote, Jacob.

Ah it happens

LiNuX
03-27-2009, 07:42 PM
what he change the rules?

what rules would he change? it's the forum software - you can't take back a vote, that's not how the software works.

Jaykub
03-27-2009, 07:50 PM
what rules would he change? it's the forum software - you can't take back a vote, that's not how the software works.

Ok.

I was thinking there was a new about changing votes since i have had a few of mine changed

LiNuX
03-27-2009, 08:38 PM
Ok.

I was thinking there was a new about changing votes since i have had a few of mine changed

feel free to point out where you had your votes changed from one to another - either the vote was miscounted from a server move (example last week) or you are just imagining things. once you vote, you can't remove it from the database withing digging into the vote table.

Jaykub
03-27-2009, 08:40 PM
feel free to point out where you had your votes changed from one to another - either the vote was miscounted from a server move (example last week) or you are just imagining things. once you vote, you can't remove it from the database withing digging into the vote table.

it was a poll and you told me oh we will just take a point away from other one and ad done to the other.

But its just a vote

LiNuX
03-27-2009, 08:43 PM
it was a poll and you told me oh we will just take a point away from other one and ad done to the other.

But its just a vote

if people vote for themselves, I just edit the number of votes - I don't remove a person's vote altogether because it will allow them to vote again, the system will get confused and there will be errors.

and I can't add a person's vote, I can only affect the NUMBER of votes. can't affect individual's votes. doesn't work like that.

Samus-Fan
03-27-2009, 09:19 PM
Hm, Josh, I really would be more careful.
This is the second week you missed someones signature.

LiNuX
03-27-2009, 09:30 PM
Hm, Josh, I really would be more careful.
This is the second week you missed someones signature.

if you're talking about your sig, I told you that it was removed because of the server move last week, the image file (physical file) wasn't moved over and I IMed you telling you to give me another link to it so that I can manually enter it - you never acted on it, that wasn't josh's fault and I tried to correct it.

Jaykub
03-27-2009, 09:52 PM
That is what i was talking about changing the vote count.

But one vote is just one vote no biggie

Samus-Fan
03-27-2009, 11:17 PM
if you're talking about your sig, I told you that it was removed because of the server move last week, the image file (physical file) wasn't moved over and I IMed you telling you to give me another link to it so that I can manually enter it - you never acted on it, that wasn't josh's fault and I tried to correct it.

Why didn't Josh act upon it?
Can he not read a post that is clearly posted?
Even if the image isn't there, he could see it didn't appear?

LiNuX
03-27-2009, 11:30 PM
That is what i was talking about changing the vote count.

But one vote is just one vote no biggie

no because the only time I actually alter votes is when a rule was broken, not when someone changes their mind about it

Why didn't Josh act upon it?
Can he not read a post that is clearly posted?
Even if the image isn't there, he could see it didn't appear?

I acted upon it, josh didn't even see it, and I won't speak for him for why he didn't act upon it - i gave you the chance to act and you did not act.

and if the image wasn't there, how is he supposed to add it? I told you to reupload your sig and you haven't done it from my request, so I am not sure that you would have done it through his request. And if an image doesn't appear on a forum, it doesn't leave one of those markings telling you the sig is supposed to be there, unless you quote or edit the post and see the actual image tags.

I am taking the blame for your sig disappearance and that's why I was the one to contact you and not josh.

Exodyus
03-28-2009, 12:37 AM
You shouldn't have to take blame for what the server change did - Samus had nearly 2 days to re-add his signatures and I even made the point to say something about not even seeing it - so there's no fault.

And I don't think Kitty's vote should be renigged from someone else's sig because Jacob's didn't make it up in time. Kitty should have been paying attention to know how many sigs were in the original Easter thread and systematically used that thing between his ears to differentiate that there was something missing - OH! A SIG!
And Josh should have his GFX badge reviewed for a second, rather crucial screw up...

... It's art. And a crappy theme, at that.

Get over it.

Joshuah
03-28-2009, 04:57 AM
I'm sorry Jacob, I'm sorry Kitty o.o I missed Jacobs -.-'
I'm sorry I screwed up twice, i'll be more careful and observe the SOTW threads more frequently.

KittyCat72
03-28-2009, 08:11 AM
You shouldn't have to take blame for what the server change did - Samus had nearly 2 days to re-add his signatures and I even made the point to say something about not even seeing it - so there's no fault.

And I don't think Kitty's vote should be renigged from someone else's sig because Jacob's didn't make it up in time. Kitty should have been paying attention to know how many sigs were in the original Easter thread and systematically used that thing between his ears to differentiate that there was something missing - OH! A SIG!
And Josh should have his GFX badge reviewed for a second, rather crucial screw up...

Get over it.

I wasn't really making that big of a deal out of it. I just wanted to let Jacob know that I would have vote for his sig if I could have. I didn't bother to automatically assume that a GFX Pro would accidentally make a mistake... I believe in them. And about that thing between his ears - it doesn't exist because there is no boy in this situation. <-- See, everybody makes mistakes.

Exodyus
03-28-2009, 09:51 AM
I wasn't really making that big of a deal out of it. I just wanted to let Jacob know that I would have vote for his sig if I could have. I didn't bother to automatically assume that a GFX Pro would accidentally make a mistake... I believe in them. And about that thing between his ears - it doesn't exist because there is no boy in this situation. <-- See, everybody makes mistakes.

Everyone does make mistakes, that's correct.
And that's also why a lot of people are fired from jobs.
It's simple. Pay - Attention.

I understand that he made a mistake and he's sorry, so no worries - but the oddest part of this was, I felt bad for Samus because you didn't even regard him or apologize to him when you flat out told Jake that you'd have voted for his other than the one you picked.

Cruel.

KittyCat72
03-28-2009, 09:56 AM
Not really... I liked Jacob's more, it's as simple as that. That's the point of this, to choose the sig you like the most. I like Samus's sig the most until I saw the other. I suppose I could apologize if he took offense to that, but I really didn't mean it in that way.

Riku-Nara
03-28-2009, 11:22 AM
How bout you guys stop talking, and start voting for my sig.
Samsu gmv.
Only because i couldn't vote for myself.
And yeah, Samsu.
I spelled it right.

Exodyus
03-28-2009, 11:41 AM
Not really... I liked Jacob's more, it's as simple as that. That's the point of this, to choose the sig you like the most. I like Samus's sig the most until I saw the other. I suppose I could apologize if he took offense to that, but I really didn't mean it in that way.

If you liked his more - why didn't you look for it in the votings? lol.

LiNuX
03-28-2009, 12:35 PM
If you liked his more - why didn't you look for it in the votings? lol.

it wasn't up, josh accidentally missed it

now drop it, no more discussions about this

Jaykub
03-28-2009, 01:36 PM
I'm sorry Jacob, I'm sorry Kitty o.o I missed Jacobs -.-'
I'm sorry I screwed up twice, i'll be more careful and observe the SOTW threads more frequently.

No problem at all.
No one can be perfect you dong a great job:yes:

No need of a big deal

LemonRising
03-31-2009, 12:25 PM
SOTW is gettin dramatik

OH BOYOOOOOOOOOO GET THAM WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE OVA HEYAH SAH
You guys make me laugh.

I voted for ...samus?
i think
Idk

Riku-Nara
04-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Someone ever gon' close this/ put up a winners thread?

Featuring Cool Jimmy
04-08-2009, 12:21 AM

Get over it.

A crappy theme? I'm a bit late, but explain to me how this theme was crappy.

Exodyus
04-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Uh, Easter?

No offense to Riku because his Sig is frickin' wonderful - but even he took this as a joke and WON with MS Paint over kids who used 700 dollar programs.

Ironic?
Kinda.

Crappy theme?
Obviously.

Featuring Cool Jimmy
04-08-2009, 01:10 AM
The only reason why it won was because it had a comedic approach. That has nothing to do with why the theme was crappy. Unless it's confusing, no theme is crappy. If you're creative, you'd be able to make a tag focused on several themes.

Exodyus
04-08-2009, 01:15 AM
... right, or it was the best Sig made. Why? Poor theme.

Get outta here with that "No theme is crappy" bullsh;t.
You're probably one of those newbs that's all for No Child Left Behind too.
So the 'tards can get attention they need to STILL FAIL while the smart kids are neglected to lead and learn mediocrity.

If I made a Theme based on Rosie O'Donnel, that's not a horrible suggestion?
Michael Jackson? Pedophile?
OJ Simpson? Wife Killer and Petty thief?

I got it! A theme on Rape!
That'll be excellent!

You're done.
Go be peppy in a Kids Camp.

Featuring Cool Jimmy
04-08-2009, 01:23 AM
Don't **** out all this No Child Left Behind crap. I'm talking about tags right now. I will go ahead and say the suggestions you made are pretty ****ty, but face it, you weren't serious about them. Someone actually put thought into making this theme that someone could actually make a tag with.

Exodyus
04-09-2009, 04:41 PM
Don't **** out all this No Child Left Behind crap. I'm talking about tags right now. I will go ahead and say the suggestions you made are pretty ****ty, but face it, you weren't serious about them. Someone actually put thought into making this theme that someone could actually make a tag with.

Maybe it was made for someone of ... your caliber? You know?

Finger paints?

kekeke.... the theme sucked, deal with it.

jakncoke
04-09-2009, 04:45 PM
I'm p'd that my suggestion of a Pulp Fiction theme hasn't been fulfilled

http://www.emotty.com/images/emoticons/1132.png

Exodyus
04-09-2009, 04:53 PM
I'm p'd that my suggestion of a Pulp Fiction theme hasn't been fulfilled

http://www.emotty.com/images/emoticons/1132.png

I'll talk with Knibs. We'll get it done.

LemonRising
04-09-2009, 05:51 PM
I'll talk with Knibs. We'll get it done.

I would thoroughly enjoy a pulp fiction theme.

Greatly.

Riku-Nara
04-09-2009, 07:26 PM
No.
Just no.

Exodyus
04-09-2009, 10:36 PM
No.
Just no.

-Shunt- Hush, you.

jakncoke
04-10-2009, 01:08 AM
No.
Just no.

shut yo mouth you tasteless bastard, go to corner and repent at once

http://www.craigharper.com.au/uploaded_images/angry-woman-733632.jpg

Riku-Nara
04-10-2009, 01:10 AM
Pulp fiction was a great movie, no doubt.
But I'd have no idea how to make a sig, based on it.

Now, if Die Hard was a theme, that'd be another story...
but srsly.
CLOSE/WINNER'S THREAD? PLEASE?

jakncoke
04-10-2009, 01:16 AM
surely you are creative enough that you could, I have my faith that you could put something good together

Exodyus
04-10-2009, 01:26 AM
Pulp fiction was a great movie, no doubt.
But I'd have no idea how to make a sig, based on it.

So don't participate?

Riku-Nara
04-10-2009, 01:30 AM
Why exy?
Why?
I thougt you loved me...