PDA

View Full Version : :rumor: Get ready for a PS2 pricedrop

jakncoke
03-28-2009, 10:03 PM
a member on Neogaf looked at some advance copies of upcoming sales and it's a permanent price of 99 for PS2, about time if true, not that it matters. Basically everyone has owned a PS2 and those that haven't probably won't look into buying one but instead of getting one of the current gen consoles, but getting a PS2 wouldn't be a bad idea if you need gaming fixes with all the games that can be had for cheap as people keep trading in all or most of their collections to gamestop

LiNuX
03-28-2009, 11:20 PM
they need a ps3 price drop, makes it more likely for me to get it, but then again, I'm saving for a car and I'd rather get a car than a ps3 right now

already have a ps2, got it when it first came out - good times. lotsa great games so definitely not a bad idea to get a ps2 for anyone that doesn't have it but wants it

jakncoke
03-29-2009, 12:05 AM
I wonder how much their still losing on PS3 or if they are turning a small profit, any PS3 price drop will come after the fiscal year ends, which is soon as they're goals this fiscal qtr was profit and new qtr= goals and there new goal may be take a run at 360 market share but I doubt as nearly every division is bleeding money hand over foot right now

LemonRising
04-01-2009, 02:21 AM
Woww.. Really about time.
I already got one though <: Good ol PS2

Exodyus
04-01-2009, 10:10 AM
Rumor is Truth.

The PS2 is Officially $99 bucks.

Go get one.

sixstorm
04-08-2009, 12:49 PM
don't care got my ps3 :p