PDA

View Full Version : 360 Gamer Previews

C.O.D.K.i.n.g
03-29-2009, 10:27 AM
Hi,

because im a HUGE 360 Gamer Mag Fan they have asked me alongside some others to help promote the mag for them !! This months edition previews game like Ghostbusters: The video game & Overlord II. They both look great. Overlord II is a sequel and looks pretty much the same as the first graphics wise but has a different plot. The first game was so good abd because of that the second didn't really need to change much. The first game undersold but the makers certaintly believe that the sequel is going to be much better. The game picks up were the original PS3 Version ends. The original Overlord is trapped in hell, therefore a new Overlord is born with the challenge to restore order to the rest of the world. Overall the game looks good. What does anyone else think ?? :-)

LiNuX
03-29-2009, 10:28 AM
bold red hurts tha eyes - welcome to gamers forum, read the rules of the forum to avoid any complications in the future

enjoy the forum.

jakncoke
03-29-2009, 12:17 PM
The first game was so good abd because of that the second didn't really need to change much

Don't know about that, only played the demo but sure as **** didn't come off as so good that the game formula was perfect and could be copied for the sequel

Exodyus
03-29-2009, 01:24 PM
... OMFG RED BOLD TEXT ...

</voteban>

Kick the Anti Christ!

Psycho_Smoothie
03-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Hiya! Im new here myself, though, did you join because a 360 magazine wants you to for advertising? thats what your post leads me to think ???? :-)