PDA

View Full Version : Addiction to THIS Forum

KittyCat72
04-06-2007, 11:43 AM
Well, as you can probably tell, I got my idea for this from Linux's Addiction to Computer topic. So who's addicted to this forum? I know I am!

wifi
04-06-2007, 11:50 AM
i am too i guess, believe it or not this is my homepage on my firefox browser haha :P its just fun to be around with, first i came for help about smf and stuff but now the gaming part got the best of me, its great :P

LiNuX
04-06-2007, 08:58 PM
well its my home page on my psp lol, i have to be addicted, i own the forum haha :) and topic moved to forum talk since we are talking about the forum :)

crazay
04-06-2007, 11:04 PM
you can consider me addicted lol, i come on here when i use the computer, as u can tell, i dont use the computer much lol :)

souljaa
04-06-2007, 11:18 PM
I'm pretty addicted, just have been so busy lately :(.

KittyCat72
04-07-2007, 08:44 AM
I figured it would go in Forum Talk, but I wasn't sure because it wasn't statistics or anything. Whatever, it doesn't really matter though. Actually, I don't even know why I'm addicted to this forum so much. I don't really like most forums very well; I guess this one is just the best of the best, he he.

souljaa
04-11-2007, 02:28 PM
I figured it would go in Forum Talk, but I wasn't sure because it wasn't statistics or anything. Whatever, it doesn't really matter though. Actually, I don't even know why I'm addicted to this forum so much. I don't really like most forums very well; I guess this one is just the best of the best, he he.

Lol, yup. 'Cause we could talk about everything here :D.

KittyCat72
04-11-2007, 04:18 PM
And we could too! :)

Actually, I wouldn't really use the word "addicted"....... more like attached. I'm attached to this forum.