PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite...??

diablo
08-12-2006, 03:07 PM
What is your favorite drawing and graphic creating program? Pick only one, even if you havent tried any of them, pick the one you think is the best in your opinion. I say Photoshop because i've used all those programs listed and it is the most friendliest to me, i can use it with ease, how about you guys?

LiNuX
08-12-2006, 03:09 PM
i have to say photoshop too, i've used almost every program on the list, i've used photoshop before, fireworks, paint shop pro, regular paint, and a little bit of gimp, never used corel draw tho, heard its good, and out of all of those, i found photoshop to be easiest to use to make graphics and banners and even 3d buttons sometimes, my signature banner is made from photoshop by the way, pretty cool, its not the best i've created but i just put it up for others to see.

Twigz
08-13-2006, 11:41 AM
Yeah, Photoshop is the best out of all of those...I've used Fireworks, Paint on the PC, and Paintshop, and Photoshop is the most reliable IMO.

Thor Erik
09-07-2006, 10:02 AM
Photoshop (after Gimp but since i'm used to ps i use that)

greent
09-07-2006, 09:09 PM
photoshop hell yeah! lol.... photoshop is the only thing i can make graphics wiht..gimp omg was so hard to do...