PDA

View Full Version : Which game were you the most addicted too?!

souljaa
04-06-2007, 10:02 PM
I was so addicted to Cs once, I woke up at like, 8 AM just to play and finished like at night...Yeah..Thank God those days are over :).
But yeah, it was really bad, but then yeah, I stopped, now it's just once in a while.
What about you guys?!

LiNuX
04-06-2007, 10:45 PM
here is a list of all my addictions in the past lol, wow that word is getting spread around the forum after i opened the addicted to computer topic lol.

1. Counter-Strike
2. Age Of Empires II
3. Civilization III
4. R.O.S.E.
5. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
6. DBZ: Budokai 3
7. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
8. SmackDown: Shut Your Mouth
9. Road Rash
10. Unreal Tournament (2000)

thats the 10 from the top of my head lol, i have more :)

jasonbay
04-07-2007, 11:05 PM
Well there is few games that really get me to play extended without getting irrated with and quiting. Madden 2004 was one of them I put like 300 hr's into, Tiger Woos 2004 would play like 10 hours a day for like a month straight with my cuzz, NFS Underground 2 ..played about 14 hr's a day till I beat it which was like 6 days later , but one takes the prize GTA - SA , When I first played it ...put like 12 hr's a day for like 3 wks straight till I almost beat it then before I stoped playing daily I put at least 1000 hr's into .

LiNuX
04-07-2007, 11:14 PM
i beat madden 04 so many times, gave it to my cousin at the end lol, i used to play a lot, mostly online, i hate when people quit when they are losing

Joshuah
04-08-2007, 04:24 AM
I was once addicted to Need for Speed - Carbon, Heavens know why. Thankfully I stopped playing, well I had no choice, it snapped in half :P

Beanie
04-09-2007, 06:39 PM
Hmmm let's see...

Unreal Tournament
Counter Strike Source
C&C Red Alert 2
Black and White
Age of Mythology
Unreal 2: XMP (that was quite sweet, needed work on it though)
Super Smash Brothers
Pikmin!!!
Time Splitters 2
Soul Calibur 2

There's been alot more but that's all I can think of right now lol

Give me another couple of days and I'll add C&C 3 to the list lol

diablo
04-09-2007, 09:39 PM
counter strike 1.6 too for me, mario for my gameboy, pokemon lol, cant remember anymore, i think i was hooked on unreal tournament too, cant remember lol

rldowling03
05-07-2007, 02:21 AM
I was and still am addicted to Final Fantasy and basically any other RPG game I fancy. When a new game like Kingdom Hearts or Suikoden or Dragon Quest, but especially Final Fantasy comes out, I will usually buy it when shop opens on release day and then get home and play it from say 11am when I get home until about 4am following day when I have to stop and go to school, that repeats all on weekends, lol

LiNuX
05-09-2007, 08:48 PM
i forgot to add Pokemon to my list lol - and megaman for GBA - just remembered that game after seeing my gba emulator in start menu lol - havent used it in a while

FattaT
05-09-2007, 11:07 PM
The main game that i was addicted to (really badly), was Counter-strike from 1.1 to 1.6

jasonbay
05-10-2007, 06:59 PM
RFOM had me addicted when I first got my PS3 just because it was my only game , Oblivion has me hooked now , I have almost 70 hours logged and only 63 of the 200+ quests.

ShreadOfWheat
06-27-2007, 08:44 PM
I believe that the game i was most addicted to ( till it turned pay to play ) would have the be a game called R.O.S.E., hence where i first met LiNuX and well, i must of put like 1000 hours on it or soemthign crazy like that. I look back saying: "Sheesh, i sure had no life..."

HyperShadow5592
07-03-2007, 01:08 AM
I was most addicted to (and still am on the Wii version) Resident Evil 4. That game is AWESOME. It scares me so bad, yet I can't put it down!!! ;)

Eric
07-04-2007, 09:23 PM
The first one was a game called Tanx. Then RuneScape. Sad thing is I want to get back into runescape lol

-mihkel-
07-07-2007, 10:13 AM
NBA Live 06 & Hattrick

Blackleo
07-07-2007, 10:58 PM
FREAKING WORLD Of WARCRAFT !!! Meh .... lol was and still Am .. lol heck it's Summer !!!

Gerrit
07-08-2007, 09:12 PM
I hate game addictions, unfortunately nothing can be done about it; it really cuts off my social life, lol.

Wee I think the 3 Games I was most hooked on had to be:

- Diablo II
- Counter-Strike
- Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne

Lithium
07-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Hmmm I was addicted to the game Diablo II for the longest time lol. i would wake up, play, eat, bathroom, sleep, wake up, yadayadayadayada, for like, 4 years =X but then my mom got me into Photoshop and It is my cure! now im addicted to my game Photoshop :P

Gamoc
07-10-2007, 04:19 PM
1. Medal of Honour: Allied Assult + Spearhead expansion (PC): Stopped playing now, as I got a formatted my pc.
2. Unreal Tournament (PC): Recently reinstalled, gotta download map updates (etc) before I can REALLY play.
3. F.E.A.R (PC): Awesome game. I non-stop since the day I got it until I had to format my pc (about 2 months), reinstalled it, mourned the loss of my save games, started again, formatted AGAIN a month later, haven't reinstalled it yet (that was about a month or so ago).
4. Soldat (PC - Freeware): A free-unless-you-choose-otherwise which was one of the few games I played for 2 years straight, until I suddenly stopped for a month or 2, then started again. I formatted my PC twice recently, and the first thing I did after updating was download Soldat after each time.
5. Garry's Mod: I got this recently, and I've played it everyday since.

At the moment I've started playing a mysterious version of Garry's Mod, which is surprisingly entertaining. And I recently got 5 new PS2 games that I'm also playing simultaneously.

Yash
07-12-2007, 01:14 AM
The first priority goes to Road Rash, then NFS, Tomb Rider, Age of mythology and all flash games since I love to play those what ever category it might be.

Scott
08-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Right now I'm most addicted to:

1. Rome total war - I have completed it so many times that I've lost count
2. Civilization - Where was the Scottish Army?
3. PGR3 - I've got all the golds on all 3
4. Pro Evolution Soccer - Been playin' it since ISS Pro on the PS1
5. WWE Games (on the 360) - I love the multi - player

And I used to be addicted to:

1. Gran Turismo 4 - The month this was released this was the only game I played
2. KOTOR - I have finished it 3 times
3. Timesplitters 2 - I made over 50 maps on this.
4. Burnout Revenge - Great for multi - player!.