PDA

View Full Version : This would be fun to watch IRL

jakncoke
04-03-2009, 01:10 PM
YouTube - Padraigs 830-metre par three! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3_W_JryhR0&fmt=18)

Wow if I was rich I'd buy like 10k golf balls and hit it off some cliff all day long, would be hell fun, don't even care that I suck at golf

LiNuX
04-03-2009, 02:06 PM
looks fun...but if I was rich I'd probably do something other than buy 10k golf balls lol

maybe I'll try it out with 1k at first and see how it feels. I've never played real golf before though, just mini golf.

Exodyus
04-03-2009, 06:57 PM
eFFIn Rich people...

jakncoke
04-03-2009, 10:12 PM
looks fun...but if I was rich I'd probably do something other than buy 10k golf balls lol

maybe I'll try it out with 1k at first and see how it feels. I've never played real golf before though, just mini golf.

You've never hit of a driving range? anyways I only golfed once and we did 1-9 when I was like 16 and I got like a 95 with several close enoughs it's in and several hand throws as I was struggling to get an accurate ball to club distance and was missing the ball when I tried to strike it

LiNuX
04-03-2009, 11:10 PM
You've never hit of a driving range? anyways I only golfed once and we did 1-9 when I was like 16 and I got like a 95 with several close enoughs it's in and several hand throws as I was struggling to get an accurate ball to club distance and was missing the ball when I tried to strike it

nope, never been into golf to try anything.

I think there are a few golf courses north of the city here but I never looked into them - who knows, maybe when/if I get to retire in life, I'll pick up golf.

jakncoke
04-03-2009, 11:46 PM
I forgot you live in a big city and probably quite a travel to anything of golf relatation, we have like 3 or 4 courses and IIRC 1 DR within 15 minutes

LiNuX
04-04-2009, 12:21 AM
I forgot you live in a big city and probably quite a travel to anything of golf relatation, we have like 3 or 4 courses and IIRC 1 DR within 15 minutes

ah, i know there are plenty in Long Island and my campus used to be a golf course before it was bought and turned into an university. actually there are quite a few colleges in queens that are on former golf property - golf just got kicked out of the city slowly as it grew - the closes one is probably at least 30 minutes drive from here (I am probably underestimating)