PDA

View Full Version : Help Me My Brute Browsergame

scorp
04-09-2009, 04:41 AM
Hey dudes =)

Sorry for the long time of abcense...hope you are all fine...oh my english sucks like a nice girl from me :D

Well, i searching for some "pupils" for my brute account :D maybe some one has some fun for 5min a day to play my brute ;)

http://warsuchti.mybrute.com

What you need to do?

well, first you type a Name, then u get a random char. You can change it by clcking the left button for the char and the left button for "color"..and then click on validate =) after the fight...u must give your "brute" a password and can fight 6 more fights...then u must wait :D to the next day u get 3 more and so on :D

about the game...well is like cs 1.6 :D sometimes you have so luck and wins often, and sometimes you get pwned like a noob :D but it is really funny :D

When u have question or so :D write me :D

greetings ² linux =)

your
scorp the german guy xD

Exodyus
04-09-2009, 10:32 AM
Why do inactive people feel the need to post crappy links?

KittyCat72
04-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Wow.... so many duplicate smileys.

Exodyus
04-09-2009, 10:41 AM
</votedelete>

scorp
04-10-2009, 04:25 AM
exo, well i have a lot to do ;) uni, work, friends...have u no job or something to do for a better life?

ltsune
04-25-2009, 02:57 PM
haha i just tried it out.

The game is kinda lame i guess... First it seems cool and the concept it self with no registration needed is fine too :)

I guess.... well overall i really think this is just a quick one-time-5-minutes game :D