PDA

View Full Version : Free MMORPG's?

omgodzilla10
04-09-2009, 11:32 PM
Ello. I'm looking for a good free MMORPG, but I can never find any good things on Google. Does anyone know some good games?

LiNuX
04-09-2009, 11:51 PM
ROSE, Runescape, I believe Silk Road is free. Guild Wars is also free except for that one time pay thing.

Jaykub
04-09-2009, 11:55 PM
If you are looking for something nice and basic. go with runescape

omgodzilla10
04-10-2009, 01:06 AM
Thanks. :D

SHaDoW™
04-13-2009, 01:01 PM
Nice, I've been looking for some good free RPGs.

Exodyus
04-13-2009, 01:48 PM
He said Good. How did Runescape ever come up in this topic?

rebootblue
04-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Mabinogi, Maplestory, Shaiya, Wonderland Online, Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE Online.

I have more if you want them. I have played a lot of MMO's in my time.

Flab-Ender
04-17-2009, 05:22 PM
Mabinogi, Maplestory, Shaiya, Wonderland Online, Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE Online.

I have more if you want them. I have played a lot of MMO's in my time.

I hated MapleStory. Most of those kind of MMORPG's I don't like. They are really boring.

omgodzilla10
04-17-2009, 05:26 PM
I hated MapleStory. Most of those kind of MMORPG's I don't like. They are really boring.

I used to play MapleStory. I got really bored of it and it had very bad Graphics.

rebootblue
04-17-2009, 05:27 PM

A few of them I lag horribly on. I also stopped Maplestory. Mabinogi takes my life up now. Amazing game. I wonder why I didn't see it before.

Flab-Ender
04-17-2009, 05:29 PM
I used to play MapleStory. I got really bored of it and it had very bad Graphics.

Ya it did, and I never really got the point of it either.

GrandMoff
04-19-2009, 11:12 PM
A free RPG that I know of is Runescape. Runscape, however, has really gone downhill, and it has gone downhill fast. I used to spend countless hours playing the game, but soon after they began putting restrictions on trading, the countless hours that I used to spend playing the game were no longer. Now when I have leisure time and feel like playing an RPG, I play YoVille on Facebook. The game may seem childish, but it is addictive. Really, it is the main reason I go on Facebook nowadays.

iShikamaru
05-02-2009, 06:58 PM
Hmm... Maplestory and Mabinogi aren't all that great.

I've seen ads for YoVille, but never ACTUALLY played it... Maybe I'll get on my old Facebook...

Logical
05-02-2009, 08:20 PM
He said Good. How did Runescape ever come up in this topic?

Yeah, because Runescape doesn't rival Guild Wars, WoW and any other MMO of this age in it's Members.

Runescape has came a long way since it's 2-D days. Believe me, I've played since them. I've had a memebership ever since 2-D, and I don't per say regret it. Sure things have been done which have made the game less attractive to some, but in all honesty how are they a bad thing?

Please explain, I really want to know.

Edit: And there are 135 Million + accounts created. And I'm not Naive enough to think they're all being used, but Jagex does go through and delete OLD OLD OLD accounts which are inactive, because it happened to me before.

TramaMama
06-09-2009, 09:53 AM
Guildwars is, personally speaking, the best free MMO.

Quote:
Ya it did, and I never really got the point of it either.

Ha, Graphics were bad?
Its a side scrolling cut out themed game, the graphics aren't supposed to be noticed at all.
The story line is really expansive so either you didn't pay attention to your quests or didn't give the game a fighting chance.

(Double post, sorry)

Lucia
07-01-2009, 05:08 AM
Runescape thats all i can think of right now. Most of them require a download though :|

younging94
07-01-2009, 08:06 AM
...all of you suck.
Play FlyFF, Fly For Fun.
Its the most badass game ever.
Its free, but it has a shop (like everyone does)

sp0ok
07-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Titans Mu Online Is Free to Play Its Awesomely Simple Fun And Strategic all in one! :D

LemonRising
07-07-2009, 07:13 PM
The Ultimate Free MMORPG List - Gamers Forum (http://www.gamers-forum.com/showthread.php?t=9848)

That thread may be of interest to you.
<: