PDA

View Full Version : Possible Server Move

LiNuX
04-08-2007, 08:01 PM
I may move this forum from my current host into another one. The reason is the bandwidth, The new host has a ton of bandwidth for me to use so i dont have to worry there. This forum used 2 gigabytes of bandwidth in the past week and i only have 5 gigabytes. The other host has plenty, dont want to say number here :).

So by the end of the month i may move it, dont want to disturb my awstats in cpanel now lol. And maybe finally get the chance to install the arcade without worry of forum shutting down :).

This is just a heads up for the members so you wont be surprised if the forum is missing for a day lol :).

diablo
04-09-2007, 09:29 PM
well whatever you plan to do, dont screw up the forum lol, well u never do, u worried about losing info when converting then when upgrading lol, it all worked out right? good luck

souljaa
04-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Lol, sounds good :)..Just remember to backup the forum :D.

LiNuX
04-11-2007, 09:03 PM
well i always work with the backup of the forum, never screw with the one online lol, like when i upgraded i upgraded in my computer's server then uploaded, didnt work correctly so i just reuploaded backup lol

souljaa
04-11-2007, 09:06 PM
well i always work with the backup of the forum, never screw with the one online lol, like when i upgraded i upgraded in my computer's server then uploaded, didnt work correctly so i just reuploaded backup lol

Haha, yeah, that's good, don't want to lose the 10000 posts :P

LiNuX
04-11-2007, 09:30 PM
nah..lol i have a backup from after that, last week, nothin will happen :)