PDA

View Full Version : Konnichiwa.

NinjaBlade
04-12-2009, 05:15 AM
Hey guys! I'm new, just call me Azumi. I'm an 18 year old, female gamer from London. My favorite game has got to be Resident Evil, I'm in the middle of playing Resident Evil 5 and I have to say.. IT'S AWESOME. I love playing other games really, like Zelda, Call Of Duty, God Of War, Tomb Raider etc. I guess you can say I like playing all these action-adventure/shooting games. Not only am I into gaming, but I also love reading Manga and watching Anime during my spare time, I also love chatting on MSN. From the sound of this, you can already tell I'm a nerd haha but it doesn't matter, I'm proud to be one of the few girls that game 24/7. Well, that's all about me really, can't really say much, feel free to PM me or something if anything. Nice to meet you all!

Knibbler
04-12-2009, 05:31 AM
Welcome to the forum!
Don't forget to check the FAQ if you have any question and mae sure to read over the rules.

Enjoy your stay here and if you have any other questions, I'm one of the pleasent ones :D
(they're not really that bad lol)

NinjaBlade
04-12-2009, 05:36 AM
Hehe thanks for the welcome! ^^

Kujo
04-12-2009, 08:32 AM
I think you just described the perfect woman!!!

/Marry Me?

NinjaBlade
04-12-2009, 08:44 AM

/Marry Me?

HAHA! Yeah why not? =P LOL.

Exodyus
04-12-2009, 10:24 AM

/Marry Me?

That's pretty much what I was thinking. Lol.

Isn't Azumi from Tenchu?

Welcome to the forums, doll. You can type, you're a chick, and you already seem fun - you know what that means?!

It means! I'll never have to textually destroy you like I have the little kiddies on the forum. ;)

NinjaBlade
04-12-2009, 10:33 AM
That's pretty much what I was thinking. Lol.

Isn't Azumi from Tenchu?

Welcome to the forums, doll. You can type, you're a chick, and you already seem fun - you know what that means?!

It means! I'll never have to textually destroy you like I have the little kiddies on the forum. ;)

Hehe thanks bro. :)

LiNuX
04-12-2009, 10:43 AM
welcome to gamers forum, always nice to have 18 year old females from london. Let us know if you have any questions :)

Enjoy the forum and its wonders!

NinjaBlade
04-12-2009, 10:46 AM
welcome to gamers forum, always nice to have 18 year old females from london. Let us know if you have any questions :)

Enjoy the forum and its wonders!

Thanks a bunch and thanks for the welcome! I'm already having fun on the forum. =)

Flab-Ender
04-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Well well well, some fresh meat. Shall it be the dogs or the hungry weasels? Nah, I would never do that or would I? Anyways, enjoy your short time here. *dramatic music plays*

KittyCat72
04-12-2009, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the forum! :) Zelda is awesome... I like you already. Hope to see you around!

Blackbird
04-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Konnichiwa!!

Gamers-Forum ni Youkoso! (にようこそ!)

It's nice to see a female gamers that are 18 years old like me, don't hesitated to ask questions.
I hope I can answer your questions, also a fan of Zelda.

Exodyus
04-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Hehe thanks bro. :)

No problem, doll.
If you have questions - ask away.

Do you dabble in graphics?

Samus-Fan
04-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Hey, welcome to Gamers-Forum!
Glad to have ya here, just read the rules and FAQ and you'll do fine.
See ya around!

Kujo
04-12-2009, 06:39 PM
HAHA! Yeah why not? =P LOL.

You have no idea what you just got yourself into. WTB picture post! or a PM of ur myspace/facebook

Exodyus
04-12-2009, 08:10 PM
WTB picture post! or a PM of ur myspace/facebook

Someone just lost respect points.

Call Walmart. I heard they have lives for sale. They're Korean import though...

Flab-Ender
04-12-2009, 08:48 PM

That was a little uncalled for, and slightly racist. For all you know I might be Korean.

Samus-Fan
04-12-2009, 09:05 PM

Uhm, thanks, that makes me want to go to Walmart.
I would rather buy from Korea than from China.

Exodyus
04-12-2009, 09:11 PM
You have no idea what you just got yourself into. WTB picture post! or a PM of ur myspace/facebook

LOL! Omfg. Who thinks this is racist?

Raise your hands so we can call you a puta to your face.

LiNuX
04-12-2009, 09:44 PM
how about we all calm down and not make a mountain out of a mold hill.

Kujo
04-12-2009, 09:52 PM
MOLE hill... not mold. But thats ok... you were never properly educated.

PS: Exodyus, if you're unable to read into the sarcasm of my response to Ninja... you may wanna pick up some sense of humor and a sarcasm detector from your Korean based Wal-Mart.

LiNuX
04-12-2009, 10:49 PM
MOLE hill... not mold. But thats ok... you were never properly educated.

yeah that's what it is. its just my distro screwing things up since the D and E are so close together.

Kujo
04-13-2009, 09:39 AM
Its ok Linux... I'm not judging you. I don't do that to people. You're a little slow. Well, you're more like Biff from the Back to the Future series. You know, "Make like a banana and get the hell outa my face!".... we know what you meant, you just weren't sure how to execute.

Exodyus
04-13-2009, 10:30 AM
Its ok Linux... I'm not judging you. I don't do that to people. You're a little slow. Well, you're more like Biff from the Back to the Future series. You know, "Make like a banana and get the hell outa my face!".... we know what you meant, you just weren't sure how to execute.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Flab-Ender
04-13-2009, 03:24 PM
LOL! Omfg. Who thinks this is racist?

Raise your hands so we can call you a puta to your face.

"Call Walmart. I heard they have lives for sale. They're Korean import though..."

Thats racist. Your implying that Korean lives aren't very good. And calling me a puta doesn't even make sense.

Blackbird
04-14-2009, 05:48 AM
Did we get her permission to spam this treads? Haha :) Ban Linux for spamming * host joke *