PDA

View Full Version : Who's up 4 sum gamin

LordLameeks
04-12-2009, 01:34 AM
Sup ppls,
I wasn't sure which topic to put this under.... im new... I was jus wonderin if anyone wants to hook up and play sum xbox live... i havnt had it in hmmm i would say 9 months or so probly longer i jus got it a couple of days ago im rusty but i am decent.... most of the ppl i use to play wit deleted me... jus lookin for decent ppl to game wit..... oh and i play... halo3, gears2, CoD4, left4dead, and guitar hero world tour... my gamertag is Pr0f3Ssa Ka0s... i am changin it to LordLameeks... See u in XXlive

KittyCat72
04-12-2009, 01:05 PM
***Topic Moved***

Sorry, I don't play Xbox... but maybe some other gamers will take you up on this.

Flab-Ender
04-12-2009, 05:35 PM
I'll take you up on that offer. I to take long periods of absence but would still like to play. Expect a friend request soon.

Choke On Candy
04-17-2009, 12:57 PM
Sup ppls,
I wasn't sure which topic to put this under.... im new... I was jus wonderin if anyone wants to hook up and play sum xbox live... i havnt had it in hmmm i would say 9 months or so probly longer i jus got it a couple of days ago im rusty but i am decent.... most of the ppl i use to play wit deleted me... jus lookin for decent ppl to game wit..... oh and i play... halo3, gears2, CoD4, left4dead, and guitar hero world tour... my gamertag is Pr0f3Ssa Ka0s... i am changin it to LordLameeks... See u in XXlive
I have all those except ghwt I sold that piece-o-crappo

Flab-Ender
04-17-2009, 04:24 PM
I have all those except ghwt I sold that piece-o-crappo

You didn't like GHWT? I thought it was great, except for the drums. Not as good as rockband 2 though.

Choke On Candy
04-18-2009, 11:14 AM
You didn't like GHWT? I thought it was great, except for the drums. Not as good as rockband 2 though.

I didn't like it because you couldn't ever find anyone online to play with,I have over 250 dlc for rockband 2, and metallica was coming out so I traded it. Not a big fan of the open bass line.

Flab-Ender
04-18-2009, 11:18 AM
I didn't like it because you couldn't ever find anyone online to play with,I have over 250 dlc for rockband 2, and metallica was coming out so I traded it. Not a big fan of the open bass line.

I see. Well I can never find anyone on Rockband 2 either. Either that or they always suck and fail out each time. And 250 DLC. Dang, I only have like 10, and i don't plan on getting much more for a while either.

Choke On Candy
04-18-2009, 11:20 AM
I see. Well I can never find anyone on Rockband 2 either. Either that or they always suck and fail out each time. And 250 DLC. Dang, I only have like 10, and i don't plan on getting much more for a while either.

I don't have a problem finding people on rb2 maybe you aren't looking in the right place? :laugh:

Flab-Ender
04-18-2009, 11:23 AM
I don't have a problem finding people on rb2 maybe you aren't looking in the right place? :laugh:

Lol, I'm pretty sure that there is only one place to look. Well maybe people just don't like me, or think i'm to good and they don't want to be seen sucking in my awesome glory.

Choke On Candy
04-18-2009, 11:25 AM
Lol, I'm pretty sure that there is only one place to look. Well maybe people just don't like me, or think i'm to good and they don't want to be seen sucking in my awesome glory.

Oh they think your too good so they quit? Your jokes. I think I feel a challenge coming on! :yes:

Flab-Ender
04-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Oh they think your too good so they quit? Your jokes. I think I feel a challenge coming on! :yes:

Maybe, maybe not. We might as well go for it. Just give me the details and i'll be there!!....hopefully.

Choke On Candy
04-18-2009, 11:29 AM
Maybe, maybe not. We might as well go for it. Just give me the details and i'll be there!!....hopefully.
xbl tag: Choke On Candy ;-)

Flab-Ender
04-18-2009, 11:31 AM
xbl tag: Choke On Candy ;-)

Alright, well, i'll be on in a little bit. Say about 20 minutes?

Choke On Candy
04-18-2009, 11:35 AM
Alright, well, i'll be on in a little bit. Say about 20 minutes?

20 minutes from when??

Flab-Ender
04-18-2009, 11:37 AM
20 minutes from when??

From now silly lol. I have things to do first though so be patient.

Choke On Candy
04-18-2009, 11:38 AM
From now silly lol. I have things to do first though so be patient.Haha i'm there!

Cervantes
06-11-2009, 06:22 PM
Im always looking for new people to play with, my gamertag is C3rvante5 and i own Left for Dead and Gears 2. Look forward to an invite from me in the future.

Exodyus
06-11-2009, 06:25 PM
You guys want a challenge: I'll be on CounterStrike Source tonight.

You can come die a lot, trying to kill me. ;) ;)