PDA

View Full Version : cod5

echo1
04-13-2009, 10:22 AM
ok so i bought cod5 for the ps2 but it was such a short game is it just me but is it different than the xbox 360 and ps3 version?

Djdoubt03
04-13-2009, 12:53 PM
Yeah well world at war seems to be geared more towords multiplayer and are most games now days. So all single player games are short so developers can cram more multiplayer junk on a disk.

Jjjet1
04-15-2009, 01:32 PM
Well first off, what difficulty did you play it on? I play all games on hard or veteran because it takes forever to finish the game.

omgodzilla10
04-15-2009, 03:00 PM
The campaign is kinda short, and the story sucks. But online play is pretty fun

weelerke
04-28-2009, 02:18 PM
i like the online gameplay

ps: cant wait till cod6

Knibbler
04-28-2009, 02:27 PM
I can't understand why people still call them Call of Duty 5/6, these games don't exsist! I really don't mean to sound like an arse but it just bugs the hell outta me.

Now to bring my post back on topic.

Call of Duty: World at War pretty much just sucked.. The only thing that saved it for me was the Nazi Zombie mode! Before I unlocked this mode I was just about ready to burn the disc.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 sounds like it could be everybit as awesome as the original Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward just pwn when it comes to making games!

GrandMoff
04-28-2009, 02:43 PM
I really enjoy Call Of Duty: World At War. The gameplay was very realistic, and the missions had me on my feet. What really makes the game is the multiplayer. I play countless hours playing multiplayer. Now I am now looking forward for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, which has to be an astonishing game in the making.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 04:34 PM
I can't understand why people still call them Call of Duty 5/6, these games don't exsist! I really don't mean to sound like an arse but it just bugs the hell outta me.

Now to bring my post back on topic.

Call of Duty: World at War pretty much just sucked.. The only thing that saved it for me was the Nazi Zombie mode! Before I unlocked this mode I was just about ready to burn the disc.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 sounds like it could be everybit as awesome as the original Modern Warfare. Infinity Ward just pwn when it comes to making games!

You are now my favorite member. Finally, someone that realizes that WaW sucks, and that it's not Call of Duty 5.

I completely agree with you on everything you said about WaW. Nazi Zombies saved it from making the perfect fail sauce.

Knibbler
04-28-2009, 05:00 PM
You are now my favorite member. Finally, someone that realizes that WaW sucks, and that it's not Call of Duty 5.

I completely agree with you on everything you said about WaW. Nazi Zombies saved it from making the perfect fail sauce.

Thank you.
Personally I just don't like Treyarch. Seriously, if you don't include the use of vehicles in multiplayer and the Nazi Zombie mode, they have done sweet FA for the Call of Duty series.. Infinity Ward is where it's at and I only hope Activision realise this sooner rather than later.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 05:12 PM
Thank you.
Personally I just don't like Treyarch. Seriously, if you don't include the use of vehicles in multiplayer and the Nazi Zombie mode, they have done sweet FA for the Call of Duty series.. Infinity Ward is where it's at and I only hope Activision realise this sooner rather than later.

Ya, I don't like their games either really. I have CoD 3, and it's okay. It's a good game to play when i'm bored.

Knibbler
04-28-2009, 05:22 PM
Ya, I don't like their games either really. I have CoD 3, and it's okay. It's a good game to play when i'm bored.

The thing I enjoyed about CoD 3 was being able to race others around the maps on bikes in multiplayer.. Apart from that, the game pretty much sucked.. I stuck to CoD 2 for a very long time.

Flab-Ender
04-28-2009, 05:23 PM
The thing I enjoyed about CoD 3 was being able to race others around the maps on bikes in multiplayer.. Apart from that, the game pretty much sucked.. I stuck to CoD 2 for a very long time.

What I liked about CoD 3 is that you didn't die so freaken easily unlike in WaW. It's rediculas.