PDA

View Full Version : Suggest?

Joshuah
04-09-2007, 04:30 PM
Can anyone please suggest a MMORPG like Rune Scape but better free and no downloads required except for Java or Shockwave!

LiNuX
04-09-2007, 05:10 PM
http://www.roseonlinegame.com -- i believe trial is free for a month, its a fun game, but paying to play is just too much for me.

Medwin
08-13-2007, 04:51 PM
Urban dead is a decent game.

You only get so many turns per day, but it is a great play from work game. Not that I would ever do that :)

lonewolfxix
08-14-2007, 09:18 AM
I think you'll find he doesn't want either type of those games.. he wants a web-based graphical game like runescape.. I do believe RuneScape is the only one of it's type.

ROSE Online you have to download a few hundred megabyte client and Urban Dead I expect is text based?

LiNuX
08-14-2007, 12:17 PM
I think you'll find he doesn't want either type of those games.. he wants a web-based graphical game like runescape.. I do believe RuneScape is the only one of it's type.

ROSE Online you have to download a few hundred megabyte client and Urban Dead I expect is text based?

yea lol, dont know why i put that a few months back, that game isnt very popular now, too many free "hacked" versions of ROSE is out now lol

lonewolfxix
08-14-2007, 12:20 PM
Yeah I think i've played a few... I think this topic should be locked due to the fact there is no MMORPG like RuneScape in terms of how you play it and random people are opening the topic up again rofl

Medwin
08-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Might try ultima online

LiNuX
08-14-2007, 05:22 PM
Yeah I think i've played a few... I think this topic should be locked due to the fact there is no MMORPG like RuneScape in terms of how you play it and random people are opening the topic up again rofl

actually there are more and more clones of that coming out for marketing reasons lol, i've seen some but those arent very popular, and i dont remember the names anyway lol