PDA

View Full Version : Little Big Planet

Choke On Candy
04-17-2009, 10:55 AM
This game is amazing! I like to play other people levels just to see what people are like. It ranges to different styles but I love the ones where people have inserted personal pictures and are giving you the finger. lol too funny. Couldn't find a post about lbp but if anyone is interested in doing some story mode are just plain messing around on ppl's levels I will play. PS3 tag Igotcottoncandy or Choke On Candy Hit me up!:-P

jakncoke
04-17-2009, 12:02 PM
I haven't played in a long time sadly, and now will be longer seeing my mom hijacked like half my stuff

Flab-Ender
04-17-2009, 04:35 PM
I have heard a lot of good things about this game, but I mean, there doesn't seem like a lot to do. I mean, I might have rented it. What do you do in it?

jakncoke
04-17-2009, 05:53 PM
It's a quite deep game actually, DLC is coming all the time. Any who if your not into making your levels, you can just play the story levels. Which can be challenging at times, if you think meh 2d platformer easy and boring...your wrong, . While your working your way through levels you also find new things that you can newly do in create a level. Story is very light but the whole point of this game is user generated content which trust me is quite awesome for the most part, there is just like any other user generated program a load of garbage from the windowlicker community. Another neat thing i just thought of, say I create a neat vehicle with Pulp Fiction stickers you can use that from now on in create a level. create a level can be very hold your hand tight so you can get a grasp for creating. I liked playing tons of levels and seeing how many times I can reach top 10 on levels, you may be wondering what I am talking about, well in levels users can place point bubbles and well you get the point. I also like the idea a user can give a prize of say a sticker or something they created when users complete there levels.

omgodzilla10
04-17-2009, 06:50 PM
I've heard of it before. I saw the trailer and videos on Youtube and it looks boring.

Choke On Candy
04-18-2009, 11:01 AM
It's a quite deep game actually, DLC is coming all the time. Any who if your not into making your levels, you can just play the story levels. Which can be challenging at times, if you think meh 2d platformer easy and boring...your wrong, . While your working your way through levels you also find new things that you can newly do in create a level. Story is very light but the whole point of this game is user generated content which trust me is quite awesome for the most part, there is just like any other user generated program a load of garbage from the windowlicker community. Another neat thing i just thought of, say I create a neat vehicle with Pulp Fiction stickers you can use that from now on in create a level. create a level can be very hold your hand tight so you can get a grasp for creating. I liked playing tons of levels and seeing how many times I can reach top 10 on levels, you may be wondering what I am talking about, well in levels users can place point bubbles and well you get the point. I also like the idea a user can give a prize of say a sticker or something they created when users complete there levels.
Its a pretty sick game i'm a junkie for the dlc. What they need to do is come out with an update that has online co-op level creation. This game is doing a number on me at the moment though I only have 2 levels to finish without dying and I make it half way then die then I snap and throw down some explicit language. lol This game will be talked about for years to come you will see