PDA

View Full Version : Beatle Rock Band

Choke On Candy
04-17-2009, 01:00 PM
Anyone getting this game? I'm not a big fan of the Beatles but a huge rockband fan. Probably just rent this one and buy the rockband classic rock & country track packs. Ewww country don't hate just not for meeee

Flab-Ender
04-17-2009, 04:27 PM
Is this gonna be like Guitar Hero Metallica or Aerosmith? Because if it is I would probably try it. I liked both the Beatles and Rockband so why not?

LiNuX
04-17-2009, 04:29 PM
that's new. Never paid much mind to beatles music. not as much as the ones GH has been going after though - Interesting..wonder how it will do

and I'm also not a fan of country...weird stuff

Flab-Ender
04-17-2009, 04:32 PM
that's new. Never paid much mind to beatles music. not as much as the ones GH has been going after though - Interesting..wonder how it will do

and I'm also not a fan of country...weird stuff

Ya, I sort of like Country music to. I don't know why some people hate it so much. Practically everyone at my school runs in fear when ever it comes on. Also, I have always liked the Beatles, my dad used to play there songs while we were in the car on a long trip.

Kujo
04-17-2009, 05:19 PM
<== BEATLES FAN SINCE BIRTH!!!==>

I am actually BUYING RockBand JUST for this version. No joke. I was SOOOO stoked when I heard about this. ALSO.... the release date is SOOOOO d*mn funny.

September 9, 2009..... 9/9/09..... Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine.....

Lyrics to one of the Beatles trippiest stoner songs "Revolution 9". Find it, d/l it, listen intently... be amazed.

omgodzilla10
04-17-2009, 05:24 PM
I never listen to the beetles. Would the Beetle Rock Band game have other songs then just the Beetles?

Choke On Candy
04-18-2009, 11:11 AM
They haven't realized the setlist yet but I imagine it will include some of their favorite music just as metallica aerosmith has done. Hopefully it has the difficulty level like rockband because no offense to anybody they are going weak on the song difficulties. How can you have a final song on metallica that you can beat on the first try and not even know its the final song???? You have to at least fail that crap once or twice.... The classic rock and country packs for rockband is just a bonus disc that goes along with your original game. If you haven't heard of it AC/DC live track pack at walmart for $29.99Look here > AC/DC Live (http://www.rockband.com/games/acdc) You can export the songs and then trade the disck back in or at least I did

Flab-Ender
04-18-2009, 11:13 AM
Cool. I love AC/DC. I'm defiantly going to get the AC/DC live track pack. But isn't that illegal to export the songs then trade it back in?

Choke On Candy
04-18-2009, 11:16 AM
Cool. I love AC/DC. I'm defiantly going to get the AC/DC live track pack. But isn't that illegal to export the songs then trade it back in?

Well on the xbl marketplace you pay almost $5 bucks to export the songs to rockband and if it was illegal why would they even give you the option to export. It's your game you can do what you want when you want:-P

Flab-Ender
04-18-2009, 11:21 AM
Oh, never mind. I was thinking of something else. Ya, guess your right then.

Exodyus
04-18-2009, 12:11 PM
uUUUgh. More retardation.

Why cant the money machine just be happy with the original?

Flab-Ender
04-18-2009, 12:57 PM
uUUUgh. More retardation.

Why cant the money machine just be happy with the original?

What the hell. I just mis-understood her.

jakncoke
04-18-2009, 01:28 PM
What the hell. I just mis-understood her.

considering he has you on ignore you weren't the source of anger, I believe the milkage of the music genre games is his source. I concur though. if these specific band games continue to sell it won't be long till like every band has it's own game taking away shelf space from games that deserve sales more

Choke On Candy
07-14-2009, 04:34 PM
56 days left till its out!!

Iceskater101
07-16-2009, 05:27 PM
this is going to be cool
I love the beatles!

EpsilonX
07-17-2009, 12:20 PM
i hope its cool lol i love the beatles. (shame on that person who spelled beatles wrong earlier)

Choke On Candy
07-21-2009, 02:48 PM
Link to video (http://www.gamestop.com/beatlesrockband)
Enter in GSSP5399 code let me know if it doesn't work !! Tried it a couple times and worked for me.

Choke On Candy
09-05-2009, 12:05 PM
Next week its here!! Anyone go to best buy yet and play it??

Shixx
09-07-2009, 03:23 AM
Wow, some friends and I played Rock band 2 ALL day, literally about 8 hours straight of Rock band.

The Game is super addicting, I still feel like I should be playing the drums right now..

I probably wont get Beatles personally, someone else I know will though.

I am Going to buy DJ Hero though.

ShadowMantis
09-07-2009, 07:48 AM
This game got a pretty damn good review. In its presentation it gotta 9.5,damn,

Exodyus
09-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Let me be the one to bring you all down and place this thread in it's proper position.

The Beatles: Rock Band, is over-rated because of their deceased celebrity status. Otherwise, the game isn't that great. In fact, I found it to be ridiculously annoying and irritating to the eyes.

For 60 freakin' dollars, or whatever -- you get all their music, set into the Rock Band settings. 60 bucks, for ONLY Beatles music.

Then, you add some LSD induced background and try to focus on the keys, and you'll get motion sick, I swear. The music is the same as it has always been - for the past 50 years. Nothing new.

The only cool this is dual drums and harmony. Otherwise, it's a waste of money for some druggy-loved games / songs.

Street_Soldier69
09-15-2009, 10:52 PM
Let me be the one to bring you all down and place this thread in it's proper position.

The Beatles: Rock Band, is over-rated because of their deceased celebrity status. Otherwise, the game isn't that great. In fact, I found it to be ridiculously annoying and irritating to the eyes.

For 60 freakin' dollars, or whatever -- you get all their music, set into the Rock Band settings. 60 bucks, for ONLY Beatles music.

Then, you add some LSD induced background and try to focus on the keys, and you'll get motion sick, I swear. The music is the same as it has always been - for the past 50 years. Nothing new.

The only cool this is dual drums and harmony. Otherwise, it's a waste of money for some druggy-loved games / songs.

that sounds enjoyable, that is if you were high at the same time.

http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2009/012/gamewarning686_embed.jpg

id imagine this is on the box, but instead of explotions its FLYING COLORS.