PDA

View Full Version : heyhey im neww! :D

rockinfosho1
04-17-2009, 11:29 PM
HIIIIIII im rockinfosho and im neww to this forumm. Im hoping i will have a great time here and make some new friiends.just to kinda iintroduce myself my favorite games are spyro and shadow of the colossus and i love metal gear solid but i dont play it alot so please dont ask me alot about it lol welll thanks alot byye.:yes:

LiNuX
04-17-2009, 11:31 PM
hey, welcome to gamers forum, be sure to read the faqs and rules of the forum and you'll be fine - if you have any questions, feel free to ask any time, we'll be happy to help :)

and I used to love Spyro back in the day - haven't played in years. It was one of my favorites for a very long time :)

Hope to see you around! Enjoy the forum!

Freemymind93
04-17-2009, 11:32 PM
Haha hey!:) sounds like we have alot in common, as far as game choices go... not so sure about spyro though. :) well, that was actually my first video game so never mind. I hope you like it here, i think you'll do great as long as you stick to the rules. Nothing to worry about. See you around.

Flab-Ender
04-18-2009, 11:11 AM
Hey, how goes it? Ya I used to play Spyro, got bored of it though. Anyways, have fun, follow the rules, and don't listen to anything Exodyus says lol.

omgodzilla10
04-18-2009, 12:23 PM
Sup and welcome to the Forum! I'm omgodzilla and I only joined a few weeks ago lol. Well, good luck on the Gamers Forum!

rockinfosho1
04-18-2009, 01:24 PM
hey thanks for welcoming me and thanks for the adviice i need it lol

KittyCat72
04-18-2009, 04:02 PM
Welcome to the forum... hope to see you around! :)