PDA

View Full Version : SOTW 67 :: Winner :: Linux

Knibbler
04-20-2009, 12:18 AM
A fantastic turnout with 5 entries. Here are the results;

In 1st place;
Linux - 7 votes
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/knibbler1987/sigs/GF%20SOTW%20entries/149dffbb299fe6.png

2nd place;
Juicyz - 5 votes
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/knibbler1987/sigs/GF%20SOTW%20entries/__WolfMan___by_JuIcYfRuItZ.png

3rd place;
Exodyus - 4 votes
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/knibbler1987/sigs/GF%20SOTW%20entries/sotw67-freestyle.png

4th;
Samus-Fan - 3 votes
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/knibbler1987/sigs/GF%20SOTW%20entries/GuitarPlayerSigcopy.png

5th;
KittyCat72 - 2 votes
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n236/knibbler1987/sigs/GF%20SOTW%20entries/sef.png

Congrats to everyone that took part.

LiNuX
04-20-2009, 12:22 AM
can't believe that thing won...made it in the end to try to fill it up but even then we only had 5 entries

great job to everyone else as well, all great sigs

KittyCat72
04-21-2009, 04:07 PM
can't believe that thing won...made it in the end to try to fill it up but even then we only had 5 entries

great job to everyone else as well, all great sigs

I'm surprised too... not that your sig sucked or anything though. Congrats everybody! Not very surprised about my last place. :-P At least I did better than people who didn't enter.

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 07:49 PM
At least I did better than people who didn't enter.

LOL. I guess Thats True. But Yeah Congratz Linux. :) And Also Congratz to Everyone Else For Making A Sig :). Everyone Got At Least 2 Votes

Exodyus
04-21-2009, 07:54 PM
Good work, Smalls.

I think it was a "Good Graces" vote, personally.
You did a good job though - simple and effective.

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 08:02 PM
Lol

Damn Too Short

LiNuX
04-21-2009, 08:22 PM
Good work, Smalls.

I think it was a "Good Graces" vote, personally.
You did a good job though - simple and effective.

that's what it was!

that's why I win all the SOTWs I enter hm..

Exodyus
04-21-2009, 08:25 PM
that's what it was!

that's why I win all the SOTWs I enter hm..

Lolololol.

(I extended my usual lolol to accommodate the post limit crap...)

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 08:26 PM
;p; mEEh.. or maybe this other idea I have, but I dont want to say it because its sorta mean..... but hell ill say it anyways. Take No Offense. Ive Seen This Happen Before. The People that enter sometimes vote for the worst one they think because they think that they cant win for sure. it also makes it so they dont have to vote a for semi good one. therefore making it not a close contest. so they vote for the worst, sin ce they think its a good stragiety, and sometimes its not because sometimes that worst one wins..

JuSt Pointing Stuff Out, That I have Seen Happen. Also Im Not Saying Yours Is the Worst. Who Knows.
NO OFFENSE :(

/facepal,
/Cuts Off Head
/Fades Away

Exodyus
04-21-2009, 08:43 PM
;p; mEEh.. or maybe this other idea I have, but I dont want to say it because its sorta mean..... but hell ill say it anyways. Take No Offense. Ive Seen This Happen Before. The People that enter sometimes vote for the worst one they think because they think that they cant win for sure. it also makes it so they dont have to vote a for semi good one. therefore making it not a close contest. so they vote for the worst, sin ce they think its a good stragiety, and sometimes its not because sometimes that worst one wins..

JuSt Pointing Stuff Out, That I have Seen Happen. Also Im Not Saying Yours Is the Worst. Who Knows.

/facepal,
/Cuts Off Head
/Fades Away

Omfg admin pwn.

</VOTEBAN!!!>

LiNuX
04-21-2009, 08:43 PM

/facepal,
/Cuts Off Head
/Fades Away

no offense taken - I generally don't make sigs to make them look like the best because I'm not that great of an artist - my form of art lays in websites, games, and music .

Exodyus
04-21-2009, 08:45 PM
no offense taken - I generally don't make sigs to make them look like the best because I'm not that great of an artist - my form of art lays in websites, games, and music .

And text sex...

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Omfg admin pwn.

</VOTEBAN!!!>

Fail Attempt LOL.

And wtf is text sex?

LiNuX
04-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Fail Attempt LOL.

And wtf is text sex?

I believe its what exo does before bed everyday

but before we go too off topic - lets get back to praising Linux's crazy crappy sig.

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Ahh Okayz, Well LiNuX, Your Sig was soo masterful that I knew at the moment I saw it I was doomed to lose. :( It made be feel soo sad every night. I knew I tried my best and I just had to pray that there was someone out there that would hopefully vote for me instead of your great and awesome sig. But I saw those 5 points I got and I knew i did a good job then your sig got a 7 points. and I fell into the endless void of unhappyness.

How is that FoR Praise For Your Crazy Crappy Sig :)

LiNuX
04-21-2009, 08:59 PM
Ahh Okayz, Well LiNuX, Your Sig was soo masterful that I knew at the moment I saw it I was doomed to lose. :( It made be feel soo sad every night. I knew I tried my best and I just had to pray that there was someone out there that would hopefully vote for me instead of your great and awesome sig. But I saw those 5 points I got and I knew i did a good job then your sig got a 7 points. and I fell into the endless void of unhappyness.

How is that FoR Praise For Your Crazy Crappy Sig :)

yeah. I actually liked your sig the best from the list (no offense to others, they were all great) - I expected you to win because you were in the lead in the beginning with Exo. I just don't know where my lovers came from.

They are not votes anymore, they are love points.

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 09:03 PM
Heeh Thanks , and LOL at Love Points I would like some of those :)

Edit: OMG ITS YUUKI :)

Exodyus
04-21-2009, 09:09 PM
I believe its what exo and I do before bed everyday

:twitcy: :eek1:

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 09:13 PM
;p;............... 0.0 O.o O.O o.o Akward.

Imagine if Exo was a Mod or Admin, He would like edit everyones post :(... would be soo annoying ;p;

Exodyus
04-21-2009, 09:20 PM
;p;............... 0.0 O.o O.O o.o Akward.

Imagine if Exo was a Mod or Admin, He would like edit everyones post :(... would be soo annoying ;p;

Ohsnap. Don't say that!
I actually applied for Mod. xD

And I've owned forums for a very, very long time.
I actually troll the forums looking for crap that shouldn't be - ask Smalls.

And I'd only edit yours. To love me in all your threads. ;)

Juicyz
04-21-2009, 09:24 PM
;p; And Knibs? *(Font Change To 178 FOr The lol)* LOL

Heeh..

I think there would be a lot of /banned
and some /banhammer
/kick
and some more
/owned